Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ Mark Forums Read

BJ group BOOT

General BJ Discussion

Old 08-08-2019, 01:10 AM
ldstyles97

Default BJ group BOOT

Hello everyone, I have created a bon jovi group in FB where you can share unofficial material of the band... there are no rules... people can ask something and it will be uploaded. So everyone is free to choose whether to be there or not.
The only goal is to stay in communication about missing shows in some collection or give information about shows without circulation so let's see what happens.

*If you are interested send me a private message or write to my email*

Pd: I expect respectful comments.

Old 08-08-2019, 02:20 AM
Posting everyday

Respectful comment:
Since, anytime you come here, you basically always ask about bootlegs or someone sharing a current recording, I don't think too many will follow to that group. Plus the trading community has been dead since around 2013, I doubt many are still interested in doing that. The diehards that may be left probably have all there is to find and aren't motivated anymore, the rest are long gone by now.
Old 08-08-2019, 02:29 AM
ldstyles97

Hello Dominik
When I asked about bootlegs it was because I was starting out as a fan... but for now I'm out of it all... it just occurred to me that people who are still interested can join... people who are just starting out.
If I know, the bon jovi bootlegs community is dead since 2013...I also know that many people threw their recordings in 2003 or gave them to someone.
**I'm not interested at all in "growing my collection". And I'm telling you the truth.
There are many collectors who have been interested in uploading their old collections to share.