Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ Mark Forums Read

Richie has propsed to Denise

General BJ Discussion

Old 06-11-2006, 03:31 PM
Jovi Addict

Send a message via MSN to Sir_Cizzi Send a message via Yahoo to Sir_Cizzi
Exclamation Richie has propsed to Denise

Rocker Richie Sambora is so smitten by TV star Denise Richards that he proposed while they enjoyed a European vacation together.

The only problem: Neither one of them is yet fully divorced, he from Heather Locklear and her from Hollywood Lothario Charlie Sheen.

Meanwhile, Denise told him it's too early for either one of them to tie the knot again -- but she'd consider his proposal a year from now.
"This is our world, our time, and our place....we can pay tribute to the past, and speculate about the future, but the only thing for sure is RIGHT NOW....so make the most of it. Yesterday is history, tomorrow is uncertain, today you shine.....If you're going to heaven, congratulations...if you're going straight to hel...l, you might as well enjoy the ride..."
~Ryan Roxie~

Old 06-11-2006, 03:42 PM
Undiscovered Posts

where did ya get thatfrom he cant do that wot will ava think about her to be wicked stepmother oh my god i nearly had an heart attack over this what is he doin to himself, last nite at the milton keynes concert he looked like he let himself go not all wrapped up in s luv he needs slappin he is soooooooooo stupid he shouldnt date celebs really.

what do you think about this?????????????????????????????????????
god makes no mistakes.
JerseyX
Old 06-11-2006, 04:05 PM
Keep the Faith

Send a message via MSN to Miss Understood

Quote:
Originally Posted by jersey23
where did ya get thatfrom he cant do that wot will ava think about her to be wicked stepmother oh my god i nearly had an heart attack over this what is he doin to himself, last nite at the milton keynes concert he looked like he let himself go not all wrapped up in s luv he needs slappin he is soooooooooo stupid he shouldnt date celebs really.

Sorry, but i think you should learn how to write. :S
Old 06-11-2006, 04:22 PM
Runaway

Send a message via MSN to Someday

Quote:

Well, I'd rather like her as my stepmother *note: it's a joke - I share the same name as his daughter so I'm playing on that*.
I don't think Richie had let himself go at all. You have to consider the guy is going through a divorce. I mean, what would a divorce do to you?
And he does NOT need slapping. I say that he's going fast cos he's hurting. Poor bloke. I feel bad for him. Poor darling.

Tour List
June 3rd 2006 - Monsters Of Rock - Milton Keynes National Bowl
June 10th 2006 - Bon Jovi - Milton Keynes National Bowl
June 11th 2006 - Download - Donnington *REMOVED. Sold the tickets at 2am to my uncle*
June 29th 2006 - Foreigner - NEC Arena
June 18th 2006 - Def Leppard - Hammersmith Apollo
July 25th 2006 - Guns And Roses - NEC Arena
August 19th & 20th 2006 - V2006 - Weston Park
Old 06-11-2006, 05:29 PM
Undiscovered Posts

I heard something similar - Denise was spotted with a big ring on her wedding finger, now people think they ARE engaged, and her rep declined to comment. Her rep sucks. She likes to cause a frenzy.
Old 06-11-2006, 06:00 PM
Undiscovered Posts

Exclamation F u

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Understood
Sorry, but i think you should learn how to write. :S
well, since you are miss understood, then i cannot understand a word you are saying, 'you keep posting but all i see is blah, blah, blah'!
also i think he needs a slap to wake himself up from his little romances that arent hurting him but hurting his daughter, how many more women must she see come in and out of their lives, in the end it will only cause trouble and he needs to see that.
Read the signiture, it is not Richie that has done wrong it is the women that have been in his life. Am not having a go at richie, there is no need but am just worried for Richie n Ava!
god makes no mistakes.
JerseyX

Last edited by jersey23; 06-23-2006 at 01:43 PM..
Old 06-11-2006, 06:13 PM
Undiscovered Posts

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by harlemrayne
I heard something similar - Denise was spotted with a big ring on her wedding er, now people think they ARE engaged, and her rep declined to comment. Her rep s. She likes to cause a frenzy.
i agree with you her rep does , by the way i like ur pic very cool is harlem rain your fave song, do you have undiscovered soul?
god makes no mistakes.
JerseyX
Old 06-11-2006, 06:21 PM
Jovi Obsession

Quote:
also i think he needs a slap to wake himself up from his little romances that arent hurting him but hurting his daughter, how many more women must she see come in and out of their lives, in the end it will only cause trouble and he needs to see that.
Read the signiture, it is not Richie that has done wrong it is the women that have been in his life. Am not having a go at richie, there is no need but am just worried for Richie n Ava!
jeez do you live in the real world?! things like this happen all the time... Richie, Denise, Heather, whoever have their own lives which you know nothing about apart from things that are written on the net in papers that twist things. Richie doesnt need a slap christ you need to grow up, you like repeating yourself saying that.

who cares about their personal lives, Richies a musician, Denise & Heather actresses thats what you should be interested in rather than whose sleeping with who and at the end of the day, your more concerned how Richies treating his daughter, maybe you should get out more as Richie would have his daughters best interest at heart.

Wembley Stadium 2000
Glasgow, Dublin, Huddersfield, Milton Keynes, Cardiff 2001
Glasgow, Dublin, Wolverhampton, Manchester, Hyde Park 2003
Dublin, Munich, Manchester, Southampton, Hull 2006
The o2 London 2007
Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Manchester, London 2008
The o2 London - 8 nights, 2010
Dublin, Hyde Park 2011
Manchester, Hyde Park, IOW 2013
Old 06-11-2006, 06:34 PM
Undiscovered Posts

Quote:
i agree with you her rep does , by the way i like ur pic very cool is harlem rain your fave song, do you have undiscovered soul?
...no, and yes...
Old 06-11-2006, 07:02 PM
Price of posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Cizzi
Rocker Richie Sambora is so smitten by TV star Denise Richards that he proposed while they enjoyed a European vacation together.

The only problem: Neither one of them is yet fully divorced, he from Heather Locklear and her from Hollywood Lothario Charlie Sheen.

Meanwhile, Denise told him it's too early for either one of them to tie the knot again -- but she'd consider his proposal a year from now.
Where did this information come from?
Albany, NY 12/12/05. JBJ to me from the stage: "You been a good girl this year?" (Reads my sign) "Jon, It's almost Xmas I've been a very good girl! Play Blood on Blood please!" (cue me on the big screen) JBJ: "How good have you been? Oh My God!" (laughs, more teasing) JBJ: "You want it huh, you want it huh? Blood on Blood just for you, the good girl in the front row? The all request hour, the girl in the front row has just asked for Blood on Blood, ok, Merry Christmas young lady!" Amazing <3