Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ

JBJ Ritchies Song writing

General BJ Discussion

Old 04-13-2003, 12:52 AM
I Don't Want To Post Forever

Default JBJ Ritchies Song writing

JBJ and Ritchie used to write a lot of their songs when they were on the road, or during their personal time out projects.

Recently in oast interviews they seems to be doing most of their writing at Jons place, when they have stopped touring. Perhaps where and when they write has an effect on how and what they write.

Pick up those pens now boys and write while your worn out and stretched to the limit like most of us , not whilst sitting on an 18th century couch,eating lobster.

Maybe they should wait till after the QVC gig, otherwise we might get lyrics like. Shopping is good , SHOP SHOP SHOP , WOO HOO, BUY BUY BUY WOO HOO. Spend your money honey.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawn

Old 04-13-2003, 12:57 AM
Retired Super Moderator
Crush

They're not allowed to sit on the couch. They should put that angst in a song.

Becky
Old 04-13-2003, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky
They're not allowed to sit on the couch. They should put that angst in a song.

Becky
ROFL not on the couch !!!!!!!!!!!

Dawn
Old 04-13-2003, 01:27 PM
Wanted Dead or Alive

Send a message via MSN to Kieets

haha yeah, it does matter. I do think they should write songs while they're on tour, it's great for the vibe of their record. And it speeds up teh whole process of getting another album out. Only problem is dat Jon's bitching because he thinks that they're too busy to write songs on tour...it's the NY tour to blame I think where he was totally worn out and I think he will do anything to prevent that from happening again, only I think he takes it all a little bit too far.
Old 04-13-2003, 03:43 PM
Livin' on a Post

Default Re: JBJ Ritchies Song writing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn
JBJ and Ritchie used to write a lot of their songs when they were on the road, or during their personal time out projects.

Recently in oast interviews they seems to be doing most of their writing at Jons place, when they have stopped touring. Perhaps where and when they write has an effect on how and what they write.

Pick up those pens now boys and write while your worn out and stretched to the limit like most of us , not whilst sitting on an 18th century couch,eating lobster.

Maybe they should wait till after the QVC gig, otherwise we might get lyrics like. Shopping is good , SHOP SHOP SHOP , WOO HOO, BUY BUY BUY WOO HOO. Spend your money honey.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawn
Excuse my ignorance but who is RITCHIE? A new guy Jon is collaborating with?

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind." (JFK)
Old 04-13-2003, 05:29 PM
Retired Super Moderator
Crush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kieets
haha yeah, it does matter. I do think they should write songs while they're on tour, it's great for the vibe of their record. And it speeds up teh whole process of getting another album out. Only problem is dat Jon's bitching because he thinks that they're too busy to write songs on tour...it's the NY tour to blame I think where he was totally worn out and I think he will do anything to prevent that from happening again, only I think he takes it all a little bit too far.
You think he takes it too far? Were you there living through that hell? I don't think anyone who wasn't with them and part of what they went through has the right to judge how they handle avoiding going through that again.

Becky
Old 04-13-2003, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kieets
You think he takes it too far? Were you there living through that hell? I don't think anyone who wasn't with them and part of what they went through has the right to judge how they handle avoiding going through that again.

Becky
Yeah I dont want Jon to need steriod shots etc all over again, but I think they need to feel a bit pushed to the limits whilst writing to get some in depth strung out emotion coming out into those songs again. Maybe Jon could be on his exercise bike while writing

Dawn
Old 04-13-2003, 08:40 PM
Destination any Forum

Default Re: JBJ Ritchies Song writing

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenieSambora
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn

Dawn
Excuse my ignorance but who is RITCHIE? A new guy Jon is collaborating with?
you have a good point there, my friend. who the hell is richie?? ( )