Home Register Members FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Richie Sambora & Orianthi album

New Bon Jovi Releases

Old 01-03-2018, 04:05 PM
Keep the Faith

I love most of the songs of the second EP
Old 01-03-2018, 06:58 PM
Jovi FANatic

together on the outside stands out for me some cools riffs and melodies.

i also like walk with me but only when richie sings..
Old 01-04-2018, 12:21 AM
Something for the Posts

Most people seem to prefer this EP. I certainly do! Seems like they should have released this one first...
Old 01-04-2018, 03:30 PM
These Days

I just heard that the Jan 12 date at Max Watt's was cancelled. Anybody heard anything? I haven't heard about the 13th but I thought there was something scheduled for that date as well. It's not showing up on RSO Official, either. Apparently the other dates are still on.
Old 01-04-2018, 03:46 PM
This Post Feels Right

Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinny View Post
Most people seem to prefer this EP. I certainly do! Seems like they should have released this one first...
I would have liked a mix of the two honestly. But yeah, the second EP is my top one.
Old 01-04-2018, 10:44 PM
Lay your Posts on Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieBlue View Post
I just heard that the Jan 12 date at Max Watt's was cancelled. Anybody heard anything? I haven't heard about the 13th but I thought there was something scheduled for that date as well. It's not showing up on RSO Official, either. Apparently the other dates are still on.
Sydney on the 12th is cancelled as well as Melbourne on the 13th.

The two Under The Southern Stars Festival dates are still a go where they are part of the line up as well as their solo shows on the 10th and 11th. According to the links on the promoters facebook...
Old 01-04-2018, 11:22 PM
This Post Feels Right

Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi

https://www.facebook.com/RSOOfficial...type=3&theater

4 minutes ago that was posted with a link to the ticket page saying the show is cancelled. Clearly the post was scheduled before cancellation but that's just sloppy social media work.
Old 01-05-2018, 12:15 AM
These Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_jovi View Post
https://www.facebook.com/RSOOfficial...type=3&theater

4 minutes ago that was posted with a link to the ticket page saying the show is cancelled. Clearly the post was scheduled before cancellation but that's just sloppy social media work.
Sure as hell can't argue with the people who are complaining about the way their social media is being handled. Whoever is in charge of it couldn't look any more unprofessional if they tried. I mean, ultimately it's RSO who are in charge; but they or Doc or somebody needs to hire someone who can manage to stay on top of stuff.

When I first heard about it, I checked and there was NOTHING on the FB page or the website about shows being cancelled. I kinda get FB. I know I'm old-school, but I still have a hard time making FB pages the official word on anything. But their website should have current accurate information. It wouldn't hurt if some of the communications actually sounded like they came from RSO, or at least their management, instead of sounding like a fan-based group is running it.

I miss the days before AOTL was released when Richie was excited enough to be tweeting almost every day with news or just saying "hi" - grammatical errors and all. It seemed more genuine and at least provided current info, instead of this.

Sorry. Maybe I'm just grumpy. Rant over.
Old 01-05-2018, 08:27 AM
Jovi Freak

I'm Facebook friends with Mark Gable from the Choirboys, who were supposed to be supporting RSO on January 12 (Max Watt's, Sydney) & 13 (Prince Bandroom, Melbourne). Someone posted on Mark's profile on December 30 saying they were looking forward to seeing them at one of those shows, and Mark replied on NYE that they were both cancelled but he doesn't know what happened yet.
Etihad Stadium, Melbourne - 8 December 2013
Perth Arena, Perth - 12 December 2013
Arena Joondalup, Perth (Soundwave) - 3 March 2014
ANZ Stadium, Sydney - 8 December 2018

Blame It On The Love...

Last edited by kenobi_on_a_prayer; 01-05-2018 at 02:27 PM..
Old 01-05-2018, 09:48 AM
Suddenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieBlue View Post
Sure as hell can't argue with the people who are complaining about the way their social media is being handled. Whoever is in charge of it couldn't look any more unprofessional if they tried. I mean, ultimately it's RSO who are in charge; but they or Doc or somebody needs to hire someone who can manage to stay on top of stuff.

When I first heard about it, I checked and there was NOTHING on the FB page or the website about shows being cancelled. I kinda get FB. I know I'm old-school, but I still have a hard time making FB pages the official word on anything. But their website should have current accurate information. It wouldn't hurt if some of the communications actually sounded like they came from RSO, or at least their management, instead of sounding like a fan-based group is running it.

I miss the days before AOTL was released when Richie was excited enough to be tweeting almost every day with news or just saying "hi" - grammatical errors and all. It seemed more genuine and at least provided current info, instead of this.

Sorry. Maybe I'm just grumpy. Rant over.
it‘s obviously her fan Jenn handling all those official and fan accounts

Tags
orianthi, richie sambora