Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ

Place your name on an ad for Bon Jovi

General BJ Discussion

Old 04-23-2007, 08:43 PM
Suddenly

Default Place your name on an ad for Bon Jovi

Hi Bon Jovi Fans!

Since the group has a new country-inspired album, we really wanted to include their fans in our special Country Music edition!

Please read the following info if you are interested!

Thanks so much!

EnterTeenment News

Advertise Your Love For Your Favorite Country Music Star

There are many ways that fans advertise their love for their favorite country music group or singer. They call the radio station to request music, wear t-shirts and ball caps sporting the name of who they are devoted too and they show up at numerous concerts with signs they spent hours making! No other fans are quite as devoted as Country Music Fans!

EnterTeenment News and EnterTeenmentNews.com are now giving you the chance to literally advertise your love for your favorite person or group in country music. Though we have had “Fan Ads” in our past few issues, we are doing things a little differently this year. Keep reading to find out how your name can appear on ads in our Summer Country Music Edition and on our Web site!

We have chosen ten country music groups or artists who will have fan ads created for them. To have your name appear on an ad, simply Pay-pal $10.00 to EnterTeenmentFan@aol.com via www.PayPal.com and be sure to include your name as you want it to appear on the ad (We recommend using your first name with your city and state or your first and last name with state only. This is to protect your privacy. Example: Mary, Chicago, Illinois or Mary Smith, Illinois). You can put your message board name or a nickname but keep in mind that thousands of people will see this and have the potential to contact you. Each artist is also assigned an ad number. Please include this in your PayPal notes. (Example: Attn: Rascal Flatts Ad, # 110).

If you do not have a PayPal account and do not wish to create one, you can also mail this information with a check or money order to: EnterTeenment News, P.O. Box 625, Dunbar, WV 25064. Please include the ad number on the envelope (Example: Attn: Rascal Flatts Ad, # 110).

Please also let us know how to contact you via phone or email should we have any questions regarding your submission. This information will NOT be made public and will not be shared or sold to any third party.

The artists that currently have ads being created are listed below. If your favorite artist is not listed, but you feel that they should have an ad, please email Barbara at EnterTeenmentADS@aol.com and she will work with you to gather fans to join you in your effort.

For full page ads, the first 40 fan names will be taken. Should more than 40 people show interest, another ad could possibly be created. We will create ½ page ads and ¼ page ads if there is enough interest.

Once the ads are created, they will be displayed in the Summer Country Music Edition of EnterTeenment News (Summer ’07), on various pages of EnterTeenmentNews.com and on our Myspace page at www.Myspace.com/EnterTeenmentNews. This edition will be passed out free of charge at various concerts, festivals, and Country Music related events. Anyone who places an ad will be eligible to order copies of the publication for the cost of shipping and handling (Approximately $2.50 per copy). There will be no charge for the publication itself.

You can place your name on as many ads as you wish. There will be a $10.00 charge for each ad.

All checks and money orders must be postmarked no later than May 8, 2007. PayPal orders will be accepted until 1:00AM (EST) May 11, 2007. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at EnterTeenmentFan@aol.com or email Barbara at EnterTeenmentAds@aol.com. We encourage you to visit www.EnterTeenmentNews.com often as we have new photos and articles on Country Music artists all the time. We look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

The Staff of EnterTeenment News

Bon Jovi - #105

Dierks Bentley - #106

Kenny Chesney - #107

Bucky Covington - #108

Kellie Pickler - #109

Rascal Flatts - #110

Sugarland - #111

Taylor Swift - #112

Carrie Underwood - #114

Keith Urban - #115

Visit us at www.EnterTeenmentNews.com for ad examples and more information!

**Please Note – We welcome submissions from fans of all ages, however, anyone under the age of 18 must have their parent’s permission before submitting the $10.00 charge. By submitting money via mail or PayPal, you are verifying that you are 18 years of age or older or have obtained your parent’s permission to submit your name and money.**

Old 04-23-2007, 08:54 PM
Blaze of Posting

wow, how coooool.

i've just paypaled you 100 dollars so my name pops up at least 10 times. will i get a discount? how awesome....
Old 04-23-2007, 09:10 PM
Jovi Freak

well whoop-de-****ing-do

jesus

Backstagers will probaly pay for 50 each.
That you are all you really need
JBJ - I believe

"Sambora's face is a mask of joyous disbelief, as if previously unaware of his ability to play the instrument at all. Reaching the last fistful of notes, he does a fair impression of a man who is actually ejaculating into his jet black flares."
. . . Ben Mitchell, Q Magazine
Old 04-23-2007, 09:19 PM
I Wanna Rock
Jovi Freak

Send a message via MSN to {_Warrior_}

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrr..............
Old 04-23-2007, 10:34 PM
Just posting

Now you get spammed with warning about spamming

And they don't even have take that or the backstreet boys

Edit: Not even NKOTB!!!
Old 04-25-2007, 12:02 PM
Jovi Addict

Send a message via MSN to biotlobj

to long to read. am i missing out on anything. or someone put it in short term for me so i dont have to read it
Old 04-25-2007, 12:20 PM
Next 100 Posts

I'll do that for ya

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM
Old 04-26-2007, 03:49 PM
Jovi Addict

Send a message via MSN to biotlobj

Thtas what i thought lol
Old 04-26-2007, 11:48 PM
Just posting

shouldn't this be deleted by now, or already?
Old 04-27-2007, 11:53 PM
Tokyo Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheseDays2005 View Post
shouldn't this be deleted by now, or already?
Well it is Bon Jovi related, so there's not really a reason to delete it ... besides, someone might be interested

Sometimes you can just lay down
You can play the game
You can take the cards that they deal ya
And you can just pretend it's all over
BUT NOT ME!!!