Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ Mark Forums Read

Spotify Bon Jovi Rarities Collection

New Bon Jovi Releases

Old 10-20-2021, 09:01 PM
Lay your Posts on Me

Default Spotify Bon Jovi Rarities Collection

I've only just come across this on Spotify in the last few days, claims to have a 2019 release date but only just appeared. Has stuff from the Taratata 1996 show among other things, has anyone got any idea where this has come from? Cos I'm clueless. Sorry if this has been addressed somewhere else.

Old 10-20-2021, 10:18 PM
Something for the Posts

It's one of those unathorised releases that somehow manage to get uploaded on to the official channel, as they are uploaded through a legit distributer. They are probbaly licenced from the original broadcasters. You'll see that it's been issued by a label called "go faster"
Old 10-20-2021, 10:18 PM
Wanted Dead or Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_d View Post
I've only just come across this on Spotify in the last few days, claims to have a 2019 release date but only just appeared. Has stuff from the Taratata 1996 show among other things, has anyone got any idea where this has come from? Cos I'm clueless. Sorry if this has been addressed somewhere else.
I came across the title and part of the tracklist (only the stuff from the Taratata show) a week or two ago when I used a Spotify statistics calculator (because it showed the two most recent Spotify releases of each artist appearing in my statistics and for Bon Jovi it was 2020 and this Rarities Collection) and I've been wondering about it ever since. Technically it's not available in my location, but I opened it via Google search and it says that it was released via Go Faster Records, so my guess would be that it's an unofficial release just like some other Bon Jovi live collections you can find on Spotify as well.

Also just looked up Go Faster Records and according to Discogs that label has put out quite a lot of unofficial releases by all sorts of artists.
Old 10-20-2021, 10:34 PM
Jovi Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_d View Post
There're lots of these albums on streaming - Cleveland '84, Wembley '95, Tokyo '86, some acoustic versions ,even One Last Wild Night (2001). I don't know how these things got there, but there they are hahaha.
Old 10-20-2021, 11:16 PM
Posting everyday

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...nKmv1Otq-NROkx

From a quick listen:

Track 1-7: Taratata 1996
Track 8-11: Hard Rock Café, New York 1994
Track 12-13: MTV Awards (live from Times Square), New York 1995
Track 14: MTV Awards, Paris 1995
Track 15: MTV Most Wanted, London 1992
Track 16-17: MTV Studios (acoustic), New York 1991 (Richie Sambora)

So yeah, all stuff that had been licensed off to certain broadcasts.