Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ

Other bands fan forums

Other Bands

Old 05-21-2011, 11:20 AM
Jovi FANatic

Send a message via ICQ to Johny
Default Other bands fan forums

Does anyone know discussion board as is this one for Def Leppard, Poison, Tesla, Europe... ?
I'm not successful googling them. I can only find some little fan sites with forums where you find three topics and five threads. I'm looking for something as Jovitalk, big forum with many fans and good information (wikipedia is not sufficient anymore )
I thought some of you guys might be member there. I'm looking especially for Def Leppard and Poison. I'm member of Europe forum on their official site and I'm also a member of some Tesla forum.
Thanks
"If you got a dream, no matter what anybody tells you, if you think that you’ve got to go for it, then you should go for it, because you’ve got one life. And the next time somebody tells you: ‘You can’t do that’ you can tell them to screw themselves, because it’s your life and you do what the hell you want with it. So this is a song about having a dream and chasing it, till you find the Bright Lights." - Aldo Nova.
Aldo Nova - Bright Lights

Old 05-21-2011, 01:13 PM
Keep the Faith

Theres a website called melodicrock.com which has a forum on it covering all sorts of groups in the same vein(including B J/Leppard/Poison), youll also uncover a lot of hidden treasures you may not have of heard of before. I just read reviews, listen on youtube and if theyre good I buy. Worked for me with Vega (perfect support for BJ,imo)/Houston/Brother Firetribe/WET. The list goes on.
Old 05-21-2011, 01:22 PM
Jovi FANatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcj28 View Post
Theres a website called melodicrock.com which has a forum on it covering all sorts of groups in the same vein(including B J/Leppard/Poison), youll also uncover a lot of hidden treasures you may not have of heard of before. I just read reviews, listen on youtube and if theyre good I buy. Worked for me with Vega (perfect support for BJ,imo)/Houston/Brother Firetribe/WET. The list goes on.
Cool, thanks a lot, I'll definitely try it. Still, I'd like to know if there are similar boards to jovitalk for Def Leppard and Poison. I think there are, those are big bands with big fan bases.
"If you got a dream, no matter what anybody tells you, if you think that you’ve got to go for it, then you should go for it, because you’ve got one life. And the next time somebody tells you: ‘You can’t do that’ you can tell them to screw themselves, because it’s your life and you do what the hell you want with it. So this is a song about having a dream and chasing it, till you find the Bright Lights." - Aldo Nova.
Old 05-22-2011, 02:57 AM
Jovi FANatic

Biggest Hair Metal board:

http://forums.metalsludge.tv/forums/

Old 05-22-2011, 05:09 PM
Jovi FANatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexxAtraxxion View Post
Biggest Hair Metal board:

http://forums.metalsludge.tv/forums/

Thanks, I'll take a look there. Waiting for admin to confirm my registration.
Old 05-23-2011, 01:50 PM
Price of posting

heres a good one for Crue:

http://www.motley.com/talk/
Wembley Arena 90, Wembley Arena 93, MK Bowl 93, Wembley Stadium 95, MK Bowl 96, Wembley Stadium 00, MK Bowl 01, Hyde Park 03, MK Bowl 06, o2 07, Twickenham 08, o2 10 (x2), Hyde Park 13, London Palladium 16, Wembley 19
Follow me: @iam_emmo