Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ Mark Forums Read

Bon Jovi’s New Jersey mansion is on the market

General BJ Discussion

Old 07-10-2019, 10:02 PM
Something for the Posts

Default Bon Jovi’s New Jersey mansion is on the market

Quote:
TheRealDeal.com: A 15-acre estate...(which) was most recently home to recording artist and rock star Jon Bon Jovi...was recently listed for sale...

The 18,000-square-foot home has six bedrooms, seven bathrooms, a 50-foot wide living room with 12-foot high ceilings, a grand fireplace, custom-designed parquet flooring, a heated outdoor swimming pool and a heated three-car garage...

Bon Jovi, the lead singer of his eponymous band, which he formed in 1983, reportedly completed the Middletown mansion in 1999 after two years of construction...Other buildings on the property include a private pub known as the Shoe Inn, a repurposed 20th century stable that has its own recording studio (where Bon Jovi has recorded every record since “Crush” in 2000) and seven double-door garages...

(Its)...price is available upon request...
Guess those rumors about the tour tickets going for less than half price aren't rumors. And he's scheduled a Runaway Tours cruise before the THINFS South American leg? Sounds like he's hurting for money...

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...

Last edited by rocknation; 07-26-2019 at 05:27 AM..

Old 07-17-2019, 06:10 PM
Price of posting

I thought This House is not For Sale?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Wembley Arena 90, Wembley Arena 93, MK Bowl 93, Wembley Stadium 95, MK Bowl 96, Wembley Stadium 00, MK Bowl 01, Hyde Park 03, MK Bowl 06, o2 07, Twickenham 08, o2 10 (x2), Hyde Park 13, London Palladium 16, Wembley 19
Follow me: @iam_emmo
Old 07-17-2019, 07:07 PM
Dry County

Quote:
Originally Posted by steel_horse75 View Post

Ba-dum tsss
Old 07-17-2019, 10:43 PM
Keep the Faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by steel_horse75 View Post

It's a mansion, technically.
Old 07-18-2019, 09:30 PM
Posting Always

https://www.christiesrealestate.com/...etown-nj-07701

Very surprised by this. It was built specifically for Jon and his family and I remember reading an interview where he said he wanted to be buried under a tree in the grounds!
How you would rather live in New York and not that beautiful house and surroundings I would never know!😳
Old 07-18-2019, 09:51 PM
Posting everyday

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoviForever View Post
https://www.christiesrealestate.com/...etown-nj-07701

Very surprised by this. It was built specifically for Jon and his family and I remember reading an interview where he said he wanted to be buried under a tree in the grounds!

How you would rather live in New York and not that beautiful house and surroundings I would never know!
It works if you're not even remotely the person you used to be for the first 20 years of your career.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk
Old 07-19-2019, 12:03 AM
This Post Feels Right

Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi

I've read so many articles and interviews post 2000 saying that studio is the "sound" of the band and it really guts me to hear it'll never be that way again. I know it's been a while since they recorded there but I have so many memories of videos from the 2000s. God those BJTVs created excitement.
Old 07-19-2019, 12:57 AM
Jovi FANatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_jovi View Post
I've read so many articles and interviews post 2000 saying that studio is the "sound" of the band and it really guts me to hear it'll never be that way again. I know it's been a while since they recorded there but I have so many memories of videos from the 2000s. God those BJTVs created excitement.
They used the internet when there was no web 2.0 and in a kind of unique way. These videos were so cool...

But the interior design of this house looks so terrible the colours don't really fit and and I remember this yellow/blue combination from that time and and wanted to style my room like that too. But than I got into interior design and felt ashamed about my former taste
Old 07-19-2019, 01:05 AM
Jovi FANatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonjovi90 View Post
It works if you're not even remotely the person you used to be for the first 20 years of your career.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk
C'mon, things may have changed for him or maybe his wife wanted a change. He does a lot for his home state and I do believe NJ is important to him.

Maybe things happened in his private life that made him change, things we don't know about. Maybe Richie leaving changed him a lot. We don't know. From the lyrics I think his life is far from this 'perfect picture' he is selling.
Old 07-19-2019, 01:25 AM
Jovi Freak

JBJ made a joke like a 5 months ago: “It’s only a matter of time before all the New Jersey guys come down to Florida” and then I thought he already has a new Palm Beach house and it’s under construction