Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ

BON JOVI FOREVER - 2025/26 Tour

Tour Discussion

Old 09-11-2024, 11:33 PM
Undiscovered Posts

Default BON JOVI FOREVER - 2025/26 Tour

As we approach the end of 2024, the main question is whether there will be one more tour, and if so, will it happen next year?

At the start of the album and the 40th anniversary promotions, despite Jon's vocal issues, I was confident there would be a tour scheduled for the coming year. Band members and Jon himself hinted at it. However, as time has passed and the hype around the band waned shortly after the album's release, I'm not so sure anymore.

It's been a while since we discussed the tour topic, so I wanted to gather everyone's opinions. Yes, Jon's voice is awfully off, but do you think there's still a chance for one more tour? If so, when and how might it happen?

Old 09-12-2024, 12:07 AM
This Post Feels Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by vasovasilev9 View Post
As we approach the end of 2024, the main question is whether there will be one more tour, and if so, will it happen next year?

At the start of the album and the 40th anniversary promotions, despite Jon's vocal issues, I was confident there would be a tour scheduled for the coming year. Band members and Jon himself hinted at it. However, as time has passed and the hype around the band waned shortly after the album's release, I'm not so sure anymore.

It's been a while since we discussed the tour topic, so I wanted to gather everyone's opinions. Yes, Jon's voice is awfully off, but do you think there's still a chance for one more tour? If so, when and how might it happen?
It hasn't been awhile since it's been talked about, there's a thread updated pretty often:

https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/bon-j...ld-tour-t71042

Join us!