Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ Mark Forums Read

#10 - Gainbridge Fieldhouse, Indianapolis, Indiana, April 19th 2022

Tour Discussion

Old 04-21-2022, 05:13 AM
The Distance

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelsambo View Post
That IBTFY was the best thing I've heard on this tour so far.

And American Reckoning is the worst song in the Bon Jovi catelog.

Sent from my SM-A015V using Tapatalk

Old 04-21-2022, 06:17 AM
Breakout

Quote:
Originally Posted by steel_horse75 View Post
I’d prefer unbroken over American reckoning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
100%.. Unbroken>American Reckoning.. Blood In The Water>Do What You Can. And Luv Can is my favorite on 2020 but won't be played at all. I know they can't play everything but I wish they'd at least try to play all their new songs at least once for the tour.
Old 04-21-2022, 04:22 PM
Jovi Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by humm-baby View Post
100%.. Unbroken>American Reckoning.. Blood In The Water>Do What You Can. And Luv Can is my favorite on 2020 but won't be played at all. I know they can't play everything but I wish they'd at least try to play all their new songs at least once for the tour.
Yeah, I thought that Brothers in Arms would be played more often... And God knows how I wish they did at least once Shine and Luv Can. I'll never get over Jon kickin' both out from the record
Old 04-21-2022, 05:15 PM
Price of posting

I think that should have been the goal, and not make that wallpaper with all those song names from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, and then not play any of it except Just Older, The Radio and Love's The Only Rule. It would have been more interesting to include more songs from 2020 during the trip. I like how they added the harmonica at the end of AR, LIR... and Limitless has a guitar outro.

There are only 5 shows left, and I have a feeling that there will be no more changes, but if they do. I think it will be Blood In The Water that will be added at some point, since it was rehearsed in October 2021 along with others like Just Older and LTOR.

If you want to end the tour with a good taste, add Blood In The Water (...Luv Can?!) and some weird shit like In & Out Of Love.

By the way, what happened to this song?

They could play it again in the acoustic set accompanied by the band, or even better, make the debut of Halo. I'd also love to hear a differently arranged acoustic version of When We Were Us, just like they did with We Don't Run.

Last edited by rolo_tomachi; 04-21-2022 at 05:49 PM..
Old 04-21-2022, 06:11 PM
Blame it on the love of posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litneg View Post
Yeah, I thought that Brothers in Arms would be played..
...and sounds great live

Old 04-21-2022, 06:20 PM
Price of posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelsambo View Post
Right, this could be fantastic, I can easily see how Phil extends the outro.
Old 04-21-2022, 11:04 PM
Posting everyday

It seems the studio track is playing underneath in Limitless (haven't checked for other songs):

At least in the chorus I think I heard Jon in two different keys and also had the slight impression at some places in the verses.
Old 04-21-2022, 11:27 PM
This Post Feels Right

Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonjovi90 View Post
It seems the studio track is playing underneath in Limitless (haven't checked for other songs):
BON JOVI 4/19/22 Indianapolis, IN - YouTube

At least in the chorus I think I heard Jon in two different keys and also had the slight impression at some places in the verses.
I'm trying to work up the courage to go song by song and see which had the key dropped, which are using samples, if anyone is using in-ear monitors but I get 10 seconds in to ANY song and get really sad and have to stop.
Old 04-21-2022, 11:32 PM
Posting everyday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_jovi View Post
I'm trying to work up the courage to go song by song and see which had the key dropped, which are using samples, if anyone is using in-ear monitors but I get 10 seconds in to ANY song and get really sad and have to stop.
I only skipped through it because of the same reasons. But I had the feeling that they also used the studio track in Do What You Can and played over it.
Old 04-22-2022, 01:01 AM
Jovi Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonjovi90 View Post
BON JOVI 4/19/22 Indianapolis, IN - YouTube

Just watched Limitless... Didn't get that feeling. Jon singing at his own pace (XD) would make it easier to identify that. Right before the bridge he stops singing and I couldn't hear the last "limitless" that is in the studio track. Also, during the woh-ohhs, it really looks similar, but there are 5 guys singing it and the crowd screaming, so I think that might make this a bit confusing.

Last edited by Litneg; 04-22-2022 at 01:22 AM..