14. Bed Of Roses
15. Lay Your Hands On Me
16. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
17. Blood On Blood
18. Bad Medicine

Encore:
19. Wanted Dead Or Alive
20. Livin' On A Prayer

Bon Jovi played fewer songs than last time and included no rarities in the set. Rarest song of the night was Lay Your Hands On Me, which was last sung by Jon in Raleigh back in 2001. Another odd thing is how the band is supposedly promoting This House Is Not For Sale the set included just 2 songs of the album.

A graph indicating the representation of all records:

A graph showing the concert flow based on chart positions for every song in the Billboard Hot 100:

The last time Bon Jovi played Raleigh was november 2013 on the Because We Can tour. Even though Always and I'll Be There For You were played, the biggest rare song of the night was Diamond Ring, as former songs were semi regulars on said tour. Rarest song Raleigh has ever heard has been a rendition of David Bowie's Heroes in 2003.

A graph showing the concert flow based on chart positions for every song in the Billboard Hot 100:

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Last edited by Supersonic; 04-25-2018 at 05:36 PM..

Old 04-23-2018, 05:01 PM
Jovi Fan

I hope you do one of these threads for the Milwaukee show on the 29th. I'd be curious what was the rarest song we ever heard here.
Old 04-23-2018, 05:10 PM
Posting everyday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falco View Post
I hope you do one of these threads for the Milwaukee show on the 29th. I'd be curious what was the rarest song we ever heard here.
Probably this one:
Old 04-23-2018, 09:24 PM
Jovi FANatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonjovi90 View Post

Likely yes, including covers. They played These Days and Lie To Me on the These Days tour. While those were semi-regulars on that tour, I don’t know if either has been played in Milwaukee since then. The infamous performance of These Days at Alpine Valley is not technically in Milwaukee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-24-2018, 06:14 AM
Jovi Fan

The infamous butchered performance at Alpine Valley? Lol.

Yup I was at the 2011 show when they did the REM cover. I think 2011 was the last time they were here, didn't they hit up Green Bay in 2013 instead of Milwaukee? Were they ever in Madison?
Old 04-24-2018, 06:45 AM
Keep the Faith

I know there is no chance in hell of this happening, but I actually think Jon could still pull off Everyday reasonably well if he wanted to, considering how little range it requires.
Old 04-24-2018, 07:41 AM
These Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakatar View Post
I know there is no chance in hell of this happening, but I actually think Jon could still pull off Everyday reasonably well if he wanted to, considering how little range it requires.
He could, especially in half step down tuning. He just needs to find a smart way of lowering the last bit before the chorus ("I'm on my way"/"I'm moving on") and he'd be good to go.

I don't think that's likely, because he just doesn't consider Everyday a hit song (he said it himself in the Dublin Q&A in 2011 when asked why no Bounce songs made the Greatest Hits) and probably associates it with great disappointment, because everyone involved allegedly had high hopes that it could be at least as big as It's My Life. The fact that it was a decent hit in Europe, at least by chart positions, probably has never registered to him.
Old 04-24-2018, 12:39 PM
WhamATC

Mostly a problem of how low or high the song is for Jon (For anyone.)
I think he would be able to do Everyday though but lower it a bit (Compare it to live LOAP and he probanly can)
Old 04-24-2018, 07:17 PM
Lay your Posts on Me

Here's hoping for a continuation of some setlist changes. I've been really enjoying seeing the slow changes that have happened recently and seeing Jon genuinely enjoy himself. I enjoy watching them this year whilst last year in the US was just sad IMO. I'd like to see Rollercoaster played in the GBTM spot, I'd keep RYH and shove in something like Devil in the Temple in the mix as well. Probably won't happen but I can hope.
Old 04-24-2018, 07:24 PM
Lay your Posts on Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersonic View Post
Aloha !

The last time Bon Jovi played Raleigh was november 2013 on the Because We Can tour. Even though Always and I'll Be There For You were played, the biggest rare song of the night was Diamond Ring, as former songs were semi regulars on said tour. Rarest song Raleigh has ever heard has been a rendition of David Bowie's Heroes in 2003.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan
Thanks for the graphs - this is what I came here for so long ago - what a knowledge base.

I'll be there provided nothing happens between now and show time tonight. I'm not much at posting while I'm there but I'll try to jar my memory when it's over. I just want to go and enjoy the night, I missed Charlotte in 2013, something came up, don't remember what now and then on the next leg when they hit Raleigh I backed out because Richie wasn't going to be there. Regretted it ever since.

I'd love to see some rarities but I'm not going to count on anything. Raleigh seemed to have some of the slowest/lowest ticket sales this tour. Work night? or just three nights after Charlotte so people won't go back that quickly? IDK but tickets are now 1/2....I paid full on but that's ok. Kinda...... Normally Charlotte, Raleigh and back when they did Greensboro were different legs so all the more reason I don't expect any more US dates after this run.