Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ

Network Live Presents Keith Urban Nov. 14

Other Bands

Old 11-09-2005, 03:23 PM
Retired Super Moderator
Crush

Default Network Live Presents Keith Urban Nov. 14

Network LIVE Presents Keith Urban in Exclusive Live Concert Performance for Millions of Music Fans Worldwide

Live Performance to Be Broadcast on AOLMusic.com and XM Satellite Radio Monday, November 14 at 10 PM EST

NEW YORK, Nov. 9 /PRNewswire/ -- Network LIVE (the Company), a joint venture between America Online, XM Satellite Radio and AEG, announced today that the Company will produce and distribute via the Network LIVE platform an exclusive performance by multi-platinum artist Keith Urban. Available live to millions of music fans worldwide via AOLMusic.com and XM Satellite Radio, Keith Urban, who has captivated audiences around the world, will perform an exclusive Network LIVE concert at Irving Plaza on Monday, November 14, at 10:00 PM EST.

"Network LIVE uniquely brings live musical performances of the highest quality to a global audience of more than 25 million people, live and on demand," said Kevin Wall, CEO of Network LIVE. "The broadcast of this special performance by Keith Urban, one of today's most revered artists, demonstrates our commitment to putting fans in front row seats, from any place, at any time, on any device."

Via the Network LIVE unique platform of distribution partners, this exclusive Keith Urban performance will be broadcast live and on demand on AOL(R) Music LIVE! (http://www.aolmusic.com/), the popular online concert series, featuring some of the biggest names in music. XM Satellite Radio will broadcast the concert live to more than 5 million subscribers from coast to coast on XM Live (XM Channel 200) and other XM music channels. Listeners can tune into the concert on XM radios for the car, home and portable use.

The multiple CMA Award nominee's performance will join the ranks of recent Network LIVE performances by Bon Jovi, from NYC's new Nokia Theatre, and Green Day, from LA's famed Wiltern Theatre.

Prior to the creation of Network LIVE, AOL Music hosted live performances by the world's biggest stars including Toby Keith, Alicia Keys, Coldplay, Kanye West, Rod Stewart, Usher, Nelly, Avril Lavigne, Good Charlotte, and Josh Groban among others.

An award winning musician, Keith Urban recently released the already certified platinum Livin' Right Now DVD on the heels of his award-winning multi-platinum album, Be Here. Since his 2000 self-titled debut album, Urban has had tremendous success and critical acclaim, garnering the Country Music Association's prestigious Horizon Award in 2001, as well as the Top Male Vocalist Award at the 2001 Academy of Country Music and a Grammy nomination. This year he is nominated for four CMA Awards and will perform on the televised broadcast on Tuesday, November 15th.

About Network LIVE

Network LIVE is the first multi-platform digital entertainment network committed to redefining live programming in the digital age by distributing live events through multiple platforms including the Internet, satellite radio and other third party global media platforms such as VOD, wireless and HDTV. A joint venture formed by entertainment and technology veteran and Executive Producer of Live8, Kevin Wall, AOL, XM Radio and AEG, the Company leverages the built in audiences and resources of its partners and the proven power of live entertainment. Network LIVE will soon unveil a rich slate of live programming consisting of live music, comedy, live special events, and original programming. Network LIVE is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA.

About America Online, Inc.

America Online, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Time Warner Inc. Based in Dulles, Virginia, America Online is the world's leader in interactive services, Web brands, Internet technologies, and e-commerce services.

About XM Satellite Radio

XM is America's number one satellite radio service with more than 5 million subscribers. Broadcasting live daily from studios in Washington, DC, New York City and Nashville at the Country Music Hall of Fame, XM's 2005 lineup includes more than 150 digital channels of choice from coast to coast: the most commercial-free music channels, plus premier sports, talk, comedy, children's and entertainment programming; and 21 channels of the most advanced traffic and weather information. XM was named Best Radio Service at the 2004 Billboard Digital Entertainment Awards.

Issuers of news releases and not PR Newswire are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
Terms and conditions, including restrictions on redistribution, apply.

Copyright © 1996-2003 PR Newswire Association LLC. All Rights Reserved.
A United Business Media company.

Old 11-09-2005, 05:21 PM
Lay your Posts on Me

Thanks for posting Becky, hopefully iy will be left up on AOL to watch at a later date.

Phil
It seems these days theres so much negativity going on in the world. I dont know maybe being a hopeless romantic or an optimist isnt fashionable but to me those stars up there were just that close,so i couldnt help but sit down with Richie and write this song and so for all the believers out there we're not a dying breed.This is called These Days~JBJ
Old 11-10-2005, 12:34 PM
Blame it on the love of posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krycek
Thanks for posting Becky, hopefully iy will be left up on AOL to watch at a later date.

Phil
Me too...will be Tuesday early afternoon here...and I'll be buried in paperwork.

S.
Old 11-11-2005, 05:38 PM
It's my post

Send a message via AIM to Rob Send a message via MSN to Rob Send a message via Yahoo to Rob

Thanks for posting Becky. I'll have to see if I can catch it. Cool sig by the way. It's about time I made a new one, my "World's Greatest Guitarists" banner is perhaps due for updating.

Old 11-11-2005, 08:42 PM
Retired Super Moderator
Crush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob
Thanks for posting Becky. I'll have to see if I can catch it. Cool sig by the way. It's about time I made a new one, my "World's Greatest Guitarists" banner is perhaps due for updating.
Thanks--Raquel made it.

Yes, I believe it is due for updating.

TIWC is the next single, btw. I was hoping for NDA.

Becky
Old 11-12-2005, 01:33 PM
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Posting Dead Or Alive

Depending on how I feel at the time, I may stay up and watch this. Live, Keith Urban ROCKS!
2010: NJ x3, London x4. 2011: Munich, Manchester, London, Dublin x2, Lisbon. 2012: RS London.
2013: Manchester, Birmingham, Dublin, London. 2014: RS Belfast. 2016: London. 2019: Dublin x2, Liverpool, London