Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ Mark Forums Read

Def Leppard - 2015 album & UK tour dates

Other Bands

Old 03-28-2015, 12:27 AM
Posting Always

Send a message via MSN to Dave 1986
Default Def Leppard - 2015 album & UK tour dates

Def Leppard are releasing their self-titled new album October 30th 2015 and will tour the UK in December.

Track list

01 - Let's Go (5:01)
02 - Dangerous (3:26)
03 - Man Enough (3:54)
04 - We Belong (5:06)
05 - Invincible (3:46)
06 - Sea Of Love (4:04)
07 - Energized (3:23)
08 - All Time High (4:19)
09 - Battle Of My Own (2:42)
10 - Broke 'n' Brokenhearted (3:17)
11 - Forever Young (2:21)
12 - Last Dance (3:09)
13 - Wings Of An Angel (4:23)
14 - Blind Faith (5:33)
15 - Last Dance (Demo) [Japan Bonus Track]
Total Time - 54:24

UK Fan Pack bonus tracks:

15 - We Belong (Alternate Vocal Take)
16 - Let's Go (UK Radio Edit)

http://www.deflepparduk.com/2015newsmar140.html

From their official site:

Def Leppard & Whitesnake announce a joint headline UK & Irish arena tour with support from Black Star Riders.

6 December - Dublin (3Arena)
7 December - Belfast (Odyssey)
9 December - Newcastle (Metro Radio Arena)
10 December - Glasgow (SSE Hydro)
12 December - Birmingham (Genting Arena)
13 December - Nottingham (Capital FM Arena)
15 December - Manchester (Arena)
16 December - Cardiff (Motorpoint Arena)
18 December - London (SSE Arena Wembley)
19 December - Sheffield (Motorpoint Arena)

Tickets on sale at 10am on 1st April from LiveNation. Pre-sale & VIP ticketing information coming soon!

If I die tomorrow, have I said all I can say?

Follow me on Twitter

PSN ID: Dave_Hedgehog86

Bon Jovi Concerts:
28th June 2003, Hyde Park, London
9th June 2006, St. Mary's Stadium, Southampton.

Last edited by Dave 1986; 09-30-2015 at 11:38 PM..

Old 03-28-2015, 12:42 AM
These Days

That's a smart strategy. While Def Leppard are nowhere near their prime, they're also nowhere near as washed-up as Coverdale. So well played booking him on your tour to make Joe sound good in comparison + selling some extra tickets.
Old 03-28-2015, 12:50 AM
Posting Always

Send a message via MSN to Dave 1986

It would appear so, but Leppard have been playing the co-headlining card for 10 years now, and this is their second tour with Whitesnake. The previous one being in 2008.

If I die tomorrow, have I said all I can say?

Follow me on Twitter

PSN ID: Dave_Hedgehog86

Bon Jovi Concerts:
28th June 2003, Hyde Park, London
9th June 2006, St. Mary's Stadium, Southampton.
Old 03-28-2015, 12:59 AM
These Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave 1986 View Post
It would appear so, but Leppard have been playing the co-headlining card for 10 years now, and this is their second tour with Whitesnake. The previous one being in 2008.
I am aware that they've been co-headlining, but I'm simply saying that of the well-known bands you want to co-headline with, Whitesnake is perfect, given how poor Coverdale sounds. Really make Def Leppard (who are obviously the real headliners) sound better.
Old 03-31-2015, 09:59 AM
Jovi Fan

This is a decent bill,and well worth the price of a ticket,bought mine yesterday. As Walleris states Coverdale's vocals are not up to scratch these days but Snake are still worth a watch due to their musicianship.
Many of the old vocalists are struggling these days,my particular fave frontman Paul Stanley from KISS has had vocal issues for quite some time. Sadly time waits for no one,that said we tend to forget that a lot of our musical heroes are nearing pensionable age.
Old 04-02-2015, 12:51 AM
Just posting

They're touring with Styx and Tesla in the States. This is why I don't bother going to many concerts any more. DL is one of my favorite bands, and I would gladly pay $100 to see them play for 2.5 hours. What I won't do is pay to see them play the same songs I've heard 30 times live previously for 90 minutes, and 2 shitty bands before them.
Old 04-02-2015, 12:53 AM
Just posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton84 View Post
This is a decent bill,and well worth the price of a ticket,bought mine yesterday. As Walleris states Coverdale's vocals are not up to scratch these days but Snake are still worth a watch due to their musicianship.
Many of the old vocalists are struggling these days,my particular fave frontman Paul Stanley from KISS has had vocal issues for quite some time. Sadly time waits for no one,that said we tend to forget that a lot of our musical heroes are nearing pensionable age.
Joe Elliot sounds better now than he did on the Hysteria tour. No idea what he did, but it works. Brett Michaels, while never having had a great voice, still sounds the same. To my knowledge, he also doesn't smoke like Jon, Axl and Paul Stanley, who all sound like crap.

Then you go down a level to the embarrassing voices of David Lee Roth and Vince Neil.
Old 04-03-2015, 12:58 PM
Jovi Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by danfan View Post
Joe Elliot sounds better now than he did on the Hysteria tour. No idea what he did, but it works. Brett Michaels, while never having had a great voice, still sounds the same. To my knowledge, he also doesn't smoke like Jon, Axl and Paul Stanley, who all sound like crap.

Then you go down a level to the embarrassing voices of David Lee Roth and Vince Neil.
Hit and Miss with Joe's voice. I have seen good and bad nights with regards his voice that includes recent shows.
Paul Stanley doesnt smoke,never has,40+years of screaming have finally taken their toll.As for Jon and Axl they have both lost their chops.

As for David Lee Roth one wonders if he performs like he does to wind up EVH. The latest Jimy Kimmel performance is hard to watch,sure the band sound ok but Roth drags them down a level.
Old 04-03-2015, 05:38 PM
Just posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton84 View Post
Hit and Miss with Joe's voice. I have seen good and bad nights with regards his voice that includes recent shows.
Paul Stanley doesnt smoke,never has,40+years of screaming have finally taken their toll.As for Jon and Axl they have both lost their chops.

As for David Lee Roth one wonders if he performs like he does to wind up EVH. The latest Jimy Kimmel performance is hard to watch,sure the band sound ok but Roth drags them down a level.
For some reason I thought Paul smoked.

David Lee Roth, as bad as he sounds, looks even more ridiculous. I was too young to ever see him in his heyday with VH, but now he looks like a fool. He has this big shit-eating grin on his face all the time, and he dances like a tap dancer/burlesque singer. It's painful to watch.
Old 04-07-2015, 04:22 PM
Lay your Posts on Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by danfan View Post
For some reason I thought Paul smoked.

David Lee Roth, as bad as he sounds, looks even more ridiculous. I was too young to ever see him in his heyday with VH, but now he looks like a fool. He has this big shit-eating grin on his face all the time, and he dances like a tap dancer/burlesque singer. It's painful to watch.
Dave Lee Roth never had a great voice, he was all about the show. His voice was manageable within the VH songs though. Now? Boy is he bad, the band is as tight as ever but Roth is a shambles, his voice, and his vibe is just bad. I am not sure who is going to see Van Halen these days and appreciating the show, all because of Roth.

Tags
2015, dangerous, def leppard, def leppard 2015 album, let's go