Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ Mark Forums Read

Skid Row

Other Bands

Old 03-25-2022, 03:36 PM
Price of posting

Not too bad.

The original 3 members have always said they’ll never get back with Seb as he’s a problem……many singers later I think we know where the problems may well lay!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Wembley Arena 90, Wembley Arena 93, MK Bowl 93, Wembley Stadium 95, MK Bowl 96, Wembley Stadium 00, MK Bowl 01, Hyde Park 03, MK Bowl 06, o2 07, Twickenham 08, o2 10 (x2), Hyde Park 13, London Palladium 16, Wembley 19
Follow me: @iam_emmo

Old 03-25-2022, 05:07 PM
Something for the Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by steel_horse75 View Post
Not too bad.

The original 3 members have always said they’ll never get back with Seb as he’s a problem……many singers later I think we know where the problems may well lay!
After Bach Solinger ws with then for 15 years. Tony Harnell dicked them around and decided after taking the job he didn't want to sing other people's songs. ZP Theart was with them for 5 years, though his sudden departure is strange. I don't think they are easy to please, but Sebastian is a prize dick no doubt about that.

Last edited by Thinny; 03-27-2022 at 12:33 AM..
Old 03-26-2022, 09:51 PM
Price of posting

I wish Erik the best, he's fantastic, so this time there's a bit of expectation in it from my side. But... Sebastian is the man.

I also have to say something about Subhuman Race, I really like that album man, the only thing wrong with that record is the final mix, since it lacks some edge, but it's easy to fix.
Old 03-27-2022, 12:42 PM
Posting everyday

Had seen Erik live with H.E.A.T. and that guy is a great front man (though he was drinking excessively on stage that night) and vocally, he's every bit as good live as he's in the studio. So in terms of pure quality, that's a great addition to Skid Row.
Old 03-27-2022, 12:44 PM
Jovi FANatic

Send a message via ICQ to Johny

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonjovi90 View Post
Had seen Erik live with H.E.A.T. and that guy is a great front man (though he was drinking excessively on stage that night) and vocally, he's every bit as good live as he's in the studio. So in terms of pure quality, that's a great addition to Skid Row.
Proven here:
"If you got a dream, no matter what anybody tells you, if you think that you’ve got to go for it, then you should go for it, because you’ve got one life. And the next time somebody tells you: ‘You can’t do that’ you can tell them to screw themselves, because it’s your life and you do what the hell you want with it. So this is a song about having a dream and chasing it, till you find the Bright Lights." - Aldo Nova.
Aldo Nova - Bright Lights
Old 03-28-2022, 09:42 AM
Price of posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi View Post
I wish Erik the best, he's fantastic, so this time there's a bit of expectation in it from my side. But... Sebastian is the man.

I also have to say something about Subhuman Race, I really like that album man, the only thing wrong with that record is the final mix, since it lacks some edge, but it's easy to fix.

Agree subhuman race is a beast of an album. Saw them on that tour twice and they were still a great live band.

When we saw them once the band didn’t come on until really late plus he had missed the album signing we were at well earlier and everyone was wondering why. The talk was Seb was unwell but what really happened was he kept getting off and on the tour bus and the doors failed so he was locked in and they couldn’t find anyone to get him out!

The new singer thing is really odd as Sabo gave an interview just a few days prior and he didn’t mention a new singer and then a new single is released with new guy on. Everyone kept that quiet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Wembley Arena 90, Wembley Arena 93, MK Bowl 93, Wembley Stadium 95, MK Bowl 96, Wembley Stadium 00, MK Bowl 01, Hyde Park 03, MK Bowl 06, o2 07, Twickenham 08, o2 10 (x2), Hyde Park 13, London Palladium 16, Wembley 19
Old 03-28-2022, 11:23 AM
Jovi FANatic

Send a message via ICQ to Johny

The strange thing about hiring Erik is that he met with the band on Tuesday for the first time! As per his social media.
I know, the world learnt to work remotely but that's kinda strange to me. Def Leppard recorded their last album separately, so I guess providing vocals for the new album wasn't a problem for Erik. Still, a band needs to have some kind of dynamic, chemistry etc, you don't have that on Zoom.
"If you got a dream, no matter what anybody tells you, if you think that you’ve got to go for it, then you should go for it, because you’ve got one life. And the next time somebody tells you: ‘You can’t do that’ you can tell them to screw themselves, because it’s your life and you do what the hell you want with it. So this is a song about having a dream and chasing it, till you find the Bright Lights." - Aldo Nova.
Aldo Nova - Bright Lights
Old 03-28-2022, 08:56 PM
Price of posting

Uk tour announced
Phil X and the Drills supporting.
Got my tickets for London!

Sent from my SM-S906B using Tapatalk
Old 04-02-2022, 03:04 PM
Blame it on the love of posting

Thumbs up

so glad hearing Livin' On a Chain Gang again...what a great ****ing tune

Old 04-30-2022, 08:53 PM
Wanted Dead or Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by steel_horse75 View Post
Uk tour announced
Phil X and the Drills supporting.
Got my tickets for London!

Sent from my SM-S906B using Tapatalk
I hope you will post back here on what your experience was like!

Tags
skid row