Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ Mark Forums Read

Anyone could help me please?

General BJ Discussion

Old 01-30-2019, 02:46 AM
Jovi Fan

Default Anyone could help me please?

Hello! I just checked my house mail box and I got a small package from another Bon Jovi fan who sent me a tape with some songs from Richie Sambora
some of them are well known but some others are not to me.

River of Love
Church of Desire
Mr. bluesman
Forever mine
Only Lies
Prisoner of your Love
Rosie
We all Sleep Alone
Discipline
Father Time
Goaspel of Love
the Answer

I am unable to listen to it yet because I don't have any tap player,
I will get one on the garbage marke near to mumbai and I will listen to it and tell you how it sounds but I just wanted to know if this is a losten Richie Album? appreciate any help

Old 01-30-2019, 11:58 AM
Something for the Posts

Most of them are probably from the Stranger In This Town Rehearsals bootleg that has been circulating since the 90s. Forever Mine has also been know as Maybelline. Only Lies has also been known as Broken Promises. Prisoner Of Your Love is probably If I Can't Have Your Love....a full band version rather than the piano version featured on the Jovi box set...

We All Sleep Alone was a Cher track that Richie co-wrote and performed on.

Discipline and Gospel Of Love are from Desmond Child's album, also co-wrote and featuring Richie.
Old 01-30-2019, 03:45 PM
Jovi Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinny View Post
Most of them are probably from the Stranger In This Town Rehearsals bootleg that has been circulating since the 90s. Forever Mine has also been know as Maybelline. Only Lies has also been known as Broken Promises. Prisoner Of Your Love is probably If I Can't Have Your Love....a full band version rather than the piano version featured on the Jovi box set...

We All Sleep Alone was a Cher track that Richie co-wrote and performed on.

Discipline and Gospel Of Love are from Desmond Child's album, also co-wrote and featuring Richie.
I just bought an small tape player and listened to it... it sounds like save a prayer Prisoner of Your love it is different from if I can't have your love, this is more similar to "Makin' Magic" a bootleg that you can find for 1 or 2 dollas on some stores but makin' magic is able to be listened to. I did not know that Desmond Child has an album here in India you never realize of it