Home Register Members FAQ Mark Forums Read

Fan Posts Photo After Being Allegedly Punched By Glenn Danzig

Other Bands

Old 10-21-2015, 01:58 AM
Something for the Posts

Default Fan Posts Photo After Being Allegedly Punched By Glenn Danzig

Bravewords.com
(WARNING: Graphic photo at link):
On October 18th, Danzig headlined the Blackest Of The Black show in Montreal...Properly accredited photographers were issued passes to shoot (the) opening bands...But there was a strict "No Photo" policy in effect once Danzig took the stage.

One fan in attendance...has posted the following message, and subsequent photo, on his Facebook page:

"...(T)he price you pay for taking a photo of Danzig. He called me up on stage got got his pussy security guards to rough me up and held me back so he could hit me himself. Cops can't do **** all because we're both not Canadian and they did it off camera and said I fell. Could all my friends please share this because I want the world to know what a pussy the guy is..."

I recall Glenn having some sort of dustup with Def Leppard -- yes, here it is. Anyway, I got to chat with him at a Danzig post-concert press party and he couldn't have been nicer -- I must have caught him on an off night.

P.S. I also recall a song titled Danzig Needs A Hug!

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...

Last edited by rocknation; 10-23-2015 at 01:54 AM..

Old 10-22-2015, 03:05 AM
The Voice of Reason
Destination any Forum

The most disturbing part of that photo is the teeth.
Old 10-23-2015, 01:07 AM
Something for the Posts

Default Loudwire.com Update

Exclusive: Glenn Danzig Makes Surprise Announcement
He’s been talking about it for a while, but according to Glenn Danzig, he will retire from touring after completing his current North American dates with Superjoint...“I think this is going to be it," (says)...The Misfits / Danzig / Samhain legend..."I’ll do some shows here or there, but I don’t think I’m going to tour anymore...”

If the ex-fan above can prove his story in civil court, it's going it be it for Glenn, all right -- to be perfectly honest, I'm not surprised one bit!

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...