Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ

Jon in London and other events

General BJ Discussion

Old 04-20-2024, 04:37 PM
Suddenly

Smile Jon in London and other events

Hi guys! I’m new here, just found out about this forum. So happy to get to meet other fans. So, I live in London. I love Bon Jovi to the moon and back since I was 14. Last year Jon came to Wimbledon tennis in London and I was so sad I didn’t know anything about it, just seen pictures afterwards of people getting autographs in front of the hotel he was staying at. Then a few days ago, I seen that he was in Leicester Square for a premiere that I didn’t know about also, and it was just minutes away from where I live! I wish I could have attended it. How did you guys know about the premiere, if you did? I feel like a bad fan because I wasn’t aware but also I still could not find any announcement of it online. Then he had a little pizza meeting, of course just invitations. But I literally cried when I saw he is in London. It’s my life’s dream to get to see him close haha. Or attend a premiere! Do you guys know where this info is posted so I can keep an eye out for when he will be doing stuff in London next? Thank you! Ps I hope I am posting in the correct thread.

Old 04-21-2024, 02:59 AM
Breakout

I know, right! Am in London too, totally gutted! Would love to know too. Tempted to just go out and wander round town in the hope of bumping into Jon 😄😉.

My husband bumped into him last year while he was on the way to the gents at the Springsteen concert last year and he's not even a fan so am especially bitter about it 🤣

One day it will happen (I keep telling myself)...
Old 04-21-2024, 04:15 PM
Suddenly

I saw his story yesterday and He was near a London bus, sent it to my friend and he said from the reflection in the glasses it looked like Whitechapel �� wishful thinking but maybe today he will be shopping in Harrods/ Harvey nicks. He was in Harvey nicks a few times before. My colleagues told me this when I used to work there at the makeup counter. gosh running into him would reset my life. It would be ‘before’ and ‘after’ running into Jon ����

Tags
jon bon jovi