Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ Mark Forums Read

Bells Of Freedom and its religious message.

General BJ Discussion

Old 11-13-2007, 03:56 AM
Just posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myguitar View Post
I don't pray for that. When it does happen, why do you think it's God's fault? Is maybe the government of that kid's counrty responsible?

Wait, you don't believe in God but you still blame him for this, human-caused stuff? Besides, there are people, mostly western Christians putting their lives on the line and going to these countries bringing food and medicine. So is being a Christian really that bad?
Have you ever donated money to feed anyone poor?
First you blamed Satan for it? And now those goverments?
And you also said Satan was the choice of Adam & Eve, therefore automatically God the future only rely on that fact.

But like any other religion defending, you constantly keep turning the words your way, any way possible, into contradiction.

Old 11-13-2007, 04:04 AM
Born to be my Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheseDays2005 View Post
First you blamed Satan for it? And now those goverments?
And you also said Satan was the choice of Adam & Eve, therefore automatically God the future only rely on that fact.
Christian, Jewish and Muslim belief is that by choosing this free will, humans fell into influence of Satan. Bible says that Satan runs this world, his mission is to turn people away from God.

I don't understand that God and future part.

Quote:
But like any other religion defending, you constantly keep turning the words your way, any way possible, into contradiction.
I don't, you just don't know theology like I do so when I say something, you don't really understand it... because you have no clue what I'm talking about.

Everyone talks about spiritual people as being the "bad" ones and pushing faith onto others, but I've always thought of you Atheists that way. You just can't handle someone else believing something that you don't.

My Bon Jovi Album Ranking: These Days, SWW, KTF, Jersey, Crush, 7800F, Bridges, HAND, Bon Jovi, Bounce, WAN, Circle, THINFS, LH, 2020;
Old 11-13-2007, 04:08 AM
Just posting

Quote:
Everyone talks about spiritual people as being the "bad" ones and pushing faith onto others, but I've always thought of you Atheists that way. You just can't handle someone else believing something that you don't.

I really don't see think or any way bad. Not at all.
I just don't understand your believe in something so unreal.
But I hate and judge people have their belief therefore god as an excuse of a lot of things.
Small example, someone on this board said euthasia should never be legal, not even if a person has too suffer incredible for months with no chance of survival. Why? Because that's god's choice.
Same for the kids dying, the innocent in wars, cancer etc.
And for me, there are waaay too many people like that, and that is terrifying.
Old 11-13-2007, 04:22 AM
Born to be my Baby

Quote:
And for me, there are waaay too many people like that, and that is terrifying.
Bro, I agree with you. I will show you proof of that right now. Look at the idiot we have in the White House. He claims "God told him to do so" when it comes to Iraq and other terrible things he's done. Many Christians do things that are terrible and justify it by saying "God told them so"... Like, "GOP are God's party" is a big one here in the states (i dunno where you are), which makes me laugh every time because yeah, God really has a party, and out of the whole world it's the US??? Please, you want a start a good debate, tell an American that God is NOT American and sit back and enjoy!

When I see the things they do, I think of what Christ said, so I can better grasp things and not get an aneurism.... "People will rise and do terrible things in my name." "Those who have ears, let them hear - be not fooled when they say "Christ is with me" or "He is here or there". They do Devil's work"

And when you see what these so called Christian leaders do, how can you not believe that they do devils' work!

I am not religious, mostly because I was born Catholic ! Religion is a man-made organization designed to control populations and God doesn't want that. I am spiritual and sort of a Theological determinist. I believe in the Bible but hate how people interpret it any way they want for a personal (or nationalistic) gain.

My Bon Jovi Album Ranking: These Days, SWW, KTF, Jersey, Crush, 7800F, Bridges, HAND, Bon Jovi, Bounce, WAN, Circle, THINFS, LH, 2020;
Old 11-13-2007, 05:05 PM
Blame it on the love of posting

Quote:
Bro, I agree with you. I will show you proof of that right now. Look at the idiot we have in the White House. He claims "God told him to do so" when it comes to Iraq and other terrible things he's done. Many Christians do things that are terrible and justify it by saying "God told them so"... Like, "GOP are God's party" is a big one here in the states (i dunno where you are), which makes me laugh every time because yeah, God really has a party, and out of the whole world it's the US??? Please, you want a start a good debate, tell an American that God is NOT American and sit back and enjoy!

When I see the things they do, I think of what Christ said, so I can better grasp things and not get an aneurism.... "People will rise and do terrible things in my name." "Those who have ears, let them hear - be not fooled when they say "Christ is with me" or "He is here or there". They do Devil's work"

And when you see what these so called Christian leaders do, how can you not believe that they do devils' work!

I am not religious, mostly because I was born Catholic ! Religion is a man-made organization designed to control populations and God doesn't want that. I am spiritual and sort of a Theological determinist. I believe in the Bible but hate how people interpret it any way they want for a personal (or nationalistic) gain.
what have i started! haha

that s an excellent post mo chara!

at the moment i m trying (as a raised catholic) to deduce my own truth and iterpretation.

hope to find sipritual contentment one day!

ironic that atheists and agnostics spend so much time debating the one entity that they have NO belief in nor knowledge of.

peace be with you all

Tags
bells of freedom, have a nice day