Home Register Members FAQ Mark Forums Read

Chicago Fire/PD/Med

TV & Movies

Old 04-16-2017, 02:19 AM
Retired Super Moderator
Crush

Default Chicago Fire/PD/Med

The old thread won't pop up for me.

Just an FYI to any Cubs fans: some team members are going to be on Fire's season finale in a few weeks.

Old 05-25-2017, 12:18 AM
Retired Super Moderator
Crush

Justice has been cancelled which seemed likely when it was not renewed at the same time as the other three. It also seems odd since it has better ratings than some other shows they renewed like Shades of Blue.

I honestly won't miss it though. It's not nearly as good as Fire 🔥, Med, and PD.
Old 03-30-2018, 04:38 AM
Retired Super Moderator
Crush

Did anyone watch ABC’s Chicago Fire rip-off? I didn’t. Just wondering how they compare.
Old 05-15-2018, 10:05 PM
Retired Super Moderator
Crush

I’m the only one who ever posts in this thread, but someone must be reading it for it to have so many views.

Fire, PD, and Med are all renewed for next season. They will all air in one block on Wednesday nights (Med, Fire, PD).

Jesse Spencer and Taylor Kinney signed new contracts weeks ago. Eamonn Walker just signed a new contract. Monica Raymund is leaving to pursue other projects. The rest of Fire’s regular cast is expected to stay.

And if you’re into SVU as part of the same universe, it was renewed for season 20.
Old 10-07-2018, 01:00 AM
Retired Super Moderator
Crush

This thread has over 2,000 views and I’m the only one who posts in it. Weird!

I love the new lineup with all shows on the same night. This week’s 3 show crossover played like a seamless movie. I wonder what the Fire portion of the budget was? That was an impressive event for network TV.