Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ Mark Forums Read

Have A Nice Day Demo

General BJ Discussion

Old 08-09-2015, 12:12 AM
Jovi Fan

Default Have A Nice Day Demo

Just heard it for first time and prefer it to final version and I'm the same with Someday I'll Be Saturday Night wish he never changed the lyrics.

Also are there any more B-Sides from the album Have A Nice Day besides Nothing, Dirty Little Secret and Unbreakable?
How about The Circle B-Sides too?

Thanks

Old 08-09-2015, 01:07 AM
Just posting

The I Want To Be Loved demo version was better.

Typical Bon Jovi bullshit. Better versions of songs, or just better songs in general, but only shit quality available. Life must be so much better for bands who really care about their fans. Dave Matthews, Pearl Jam. I don't like either of them, but they give fans what they want. Jon does one thing (New Jersey Special Edition), it doesn't sell 10 million copies, and he decides to axe the rest.

Last edited by danfan; 08-09-2015 at 01:09 AM..
Old 08-09-2015, 01:20 AM
Jovi Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by danfan View Post

Typical Bon Jovi bullshit. Better versions of songs, or just better songs in general, but only shit quality available. Life must be so much better for bands who really care about their fans. Dave Matthews, Pearl Jam. I don't like either of them, but they give fans what they want. Jon does one thing (New Jersey Special Edition), it doesn't sell 10 million copies, and he decides to axe the rest.
That sux hes decided to not do any more special editions. I'll have to look for IWTBL demo thanks
Old 08-09-2015, 02:06 AM
These Days

Quote:

Did he say that somewhere or is it just an assumption? That's an honest question, btw, not meant as a challenge your comment. I just wondered if that why we didn't get others yet.
Old 08-09-2015, 02:17 AM
Retired Super Moderator
Crush

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieBlue View Post
Did he say that somewhere or is it just an assumption? That's an honest question, btw, not meant as a challenge your comment. I just wondered if that why we didn't get others yet.
Thanks for asking. I'm wondering the same thing. I haven't heard him say that or read it in an interview anywhere.
Old 08-09-2015, 02:33 AM
Just posting

I'm just guessing. I really don't know.

Is there an actual demo Cd of HAND that those songs are on?
Old 08-09-2015, 03:02 AM
Blaze of Posting

These aren't demoes though, it's just an earlier mix of the album that was made available and somehow leaked in kind of a muddled quality. Most of them can be found on youtube....
Old 08-09-2015, 03:19 AM
This Post Feels Right

Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi

Quote:
I'm just guessing. I really don't know.

Is there an actual demo Cd of HAND that those songs are on?
So you're just at mad at him based on an assumption. Do you think Jon is the one that put them out? It's a label thing, not a band thing.
Old 08-09-2015, 10:59 AM
Price of posting

Quote:

Only real fans would be interested in deluxe versions. I have loads of mates who love Jovi but never bothered with deluxe versions and thats not good news for record companies.

Id be interested to see how many copies it sold and also other bands rehashed deluxe versions sold. Not many I bet
Wembley Arena 90, Wembley Arena 93, MK Bowl 93, Wembley Stadium 95, MK Bowl 96, Wembley Stadium 00, MK Bowl 01, Hyde Park 03, MK Bowl 06, o2 07, Twickenham 08, o2 10 (x2), Hyde Park 13, London Palladium 16, Wembley 19
Follow me: @iam_emmo
Old 08-09-2015, 11:22 AM
Super Moderator
It's my post

Deluxe editions, and even CDs in general, are fast becoming a thing of the past to be honest. New generations simply download everything. If there's stuff to come, just releasing it to download would be a cost effective way to please the fans and make some money, especially as there is no cost of pressing the physical format or covers/photos etc..

The HAND demoes weren't meant for public consumption anyhow though as it was an earlier version of the album. Although knowing what they have it would be nice if they released B-side/demo collections online.
* Shepherds Bush 1998 (Richie) * Wembley Stadium 2000 * Milton Keynes 2001 * Wembley Arena 2002 * Hyde Park 2003 * Ricoh Arena 2006 * St Marys 2006 * Milton Keynes 2006 * O2 Arena 2007 * St Marys 2008 * Manchester 2008 * Ricoh Arena 2008 * Ashton Gate 2008 * Twickenham x2 2008 * O2 Arena x8 2010 * Hard Rock Calling 2011 * Shepherds Bush 2012 (Richie) *Etihad Manchester 2013 * Villa Park 2013 * Hyde Park 2013 *O2 Islington 2014 (Richie) *London Palladium 2016 * O2 Arena 2016 (RSO)

*Twitter * * YouTube*

Tags
have a nice day, have a nice day (2004)