Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ Mark Forums Read

Jon And Richie in Nashville Tonight

General BJ Discussion

Old 09-19-2006, 04:39 PM
Jovi Geek

Default Jon And Richie in Nashville Tonight

Here are a few links that talks about Jon and Richie being a part of a fundraiser tonight in Nashville:

http://www.wkrn.com/nashville/news/b...for-good-cause

http://www.bradon2.com/

deb

Old 09-19-2006, 04:44 PM
Retired Super Moderator
Crush

JON and KEITH and RICHIE all at the RYMAN tonight? Let's see, if I leave now....

**Okay, this is killing me. There are actually tickets available. But I can't just up and my new job to drive six hours to Nashville this afternoon. The Ryman has the best sound of any venue I've ever been in and Jon and Richie will be performing tonight, probably acoustic. They'll sound amazing. Keith will be there, sounding amazing. They'll all probably jam at the end of the show.

Why didn't BJ.com let us know about this a month ago?
Old 09-19-2006, 04:48 PM
Jovi Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky
JON and KEITH and RICHIE all at the RYMAN tonight? Let's see, if I leave now....
Damn, Becky, I really thought you'd be there. Goooooo!!!

deb
Old 09-19-2006, 04:54 PM
Retired Super Moderator
Crush

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjcrazycpa
Damn, Becky, I really thought you'd be there. Goooooo!!!

deb

Believe me, if I'd known about it, I would have been.
Old 09-19-2006, 04:57 PM
This Post Feels Right

Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi

Oh why does this situation look so damn familiar...hmmmm..
Old 09-19-2006, 04:59 PM
Retired Super Moderator
Crush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_jovi
Oh why does this situation look so damn familiar...hmmmm..
Oh, hush, you! You had two days notice. I've got like 9 hours and am at work!
Old 09-19-2006, 05:03 PM
Jovi Geek

If I had any kind of heads up I would have gone as well. I would have flown out from Philly for the cheaper airfare. From the post on Backstage, it sounds like them being announced as being there was kept hush hush until today.

deb
Old 09-19-2006, 05:04 PM
This Post Feels Right

Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky
Oh, hush, you! You had two days notice. I've got like 9 hours and am at work!
Okay, yours is 10 million times worse. This is why Jovi fans simply need the power of flight.
Old 09-19-2006, 05:07 PM
Retired Super Moderator
Crush

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjcrazycpa
If I had any kind of heads up I would have gone as well. I would have flown out from Philly for the cheaper airfare. From the post on Backstage, it sounds like them being announced as being there was kept hush hush until today.

deb
Them and Keith both. This is the first I've heard of either of them appearing there. You just can't imagine... it's the RYMAN. It's both of my favorite singers in one show at the best venue in the world.
Old 09-19-2006, 05:10 PM
Retired Super Moderator
Crush

Top songwriters gather to benefit Second Harvest
By Ron Wynn, rwynn@nashvillecitypaper.com
September 19, 2006

In a city filled with great songwriters, Craig Wiseman’s name is right near the top of the list. He’s penned 15 No. 1 country hits, been named Nashville Songwriter Association International Songwriter of the Year in 1997, and just recently had his song “Believe” named the Academy of Country Music Song Of the Year for 2006.

Tonight Wiseman assembles several of his friends for the Stars for Second Harvest benefit at the Ryman Auditorium. This is an event whose proceeds will aid the Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle Tennessee, a private, nonprofit, tax-exempt organization whose mission is to feed the hungry and work at solving hunger issues throughout the community.

“This is an outgrowth of some other benefits and concerts in the past that had helped Second Harvest, which is a fantastic organization,” Wiseman said. “One of the things that I wanted to do with the event is gear it more toward songwriters and artists who wrote their songs. We want to make this an annual event that attracts the best songwriters in town and also helps out a great cause.”

The benefit is presented by O’Charley’s, and features acoustic performances from such stars as LeAnn Rimes, Ronnie Dunn of Brooks & Dunn, Randy Owen of Alabama, Jeffrey Steele, Dann Huff, Tony Mullins and the Joyful Noise. Wiseman also adds that some “big surprise guests” will definitely be attending and performing. Last year’s surprise guest was Tim McGraw, and among the possibilities for guest stints this year such names as Jon Bon Jovi and Keith Urban have been mentioned, though not officially confirmed.

Wiseman also is grateful that corporate support is ensuring that all funds will benefit the cause.

“We’re very grateful to O’Charley’s for picking up all the incidental costs, ensuring that all the proceeds will go directly to the Second Harvest Food Bank,” Wiseman said.

The Second Harvest Food Bank was organized in 1978. The organization works with a network of approximately 400 active nonprofit agencies in 46 Middle and West Tennessee counties. It was named America’s Second Harvest’s 2003 Affiliate of the Year. For more information on Second Harvest Food Band of Middle Tennessee and its programs, go to secondharvestmashville.org.

What: Stars for Second Harvest, a musical extravaganza benefiting Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle Tennessee

When: 7:30 tonight

Where: The Ryman Auditorium

Cost: $30