Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Richie Sambora & Orianthi album

New Bon Jovi Releases

Old 10-01-2018, 10:38 AM
Price of posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_jovi View Post
THAT'S why I was saying having separate thread for the RSO album and one for Richie himself was a bad idea because people won't post in the right one and will require mods to manually move it. That and moving threads only works half the time for my account.

Let's all just make an effort to keep it as on topic as possible (Fat chance I know).

Agree.
Thank god Rso is over.
Close thread!
Wembley Arena 90, Wembley Arena 93, MK Bowl 93, Wembley Stadium 95, MK Bowl 96, Wembley Stadium 00, MK Bowl 01, Hyde Park 03, MK Bowl 06, o2 07, Twickenham 08, o2 10 (x2), Hyde Park 13, London Palladium 16, Wembley 19
Follow me: @iam_emmo
Old 10-05-2018, 12:19 PM
Something for the Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieBlue View Post
Please go tell those jackasses on YT that! Right out of the gate, they were saying he looked and sounded drunk. He's always going to look and sound drunk to some people because he has a history, and they're aware of it. He could be stone, cold sober for 10 years and they would still see him that way.

Ignore them, it's just the desperately sad JBJ fan girl/boy brigade that have dedicated their lives to trashing Richie every time that he posts something, to defend their hero...pathetic

Last edited by Thinny; 10-05-2018 at 07:44 PM..
Old 05-01-2019, 01:15 PM
Price of posting

https://twitter.com/orianthi/status/1123498092953608197
Wembley Arena 90, Wembley Arena 93, MK Bowl 93, Wembley Stadium 95, MK Bowl 96, Wembley Stadium 00, MK Bowl 01, Hyde Park 03, MK Bowl 06, o2 07, Twickenham 08, o2 10 (x2), Hyde Park 13, London Palladium 16, Wembley 19
Old 05-01-2019, 03:56 PM
This Post Feels Right

Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi

No offense but what does this have to do with with Richie and her's album?
Old 05-02-2019, 09:40 AM
Price of posting

Default The Richie Sambora & Orianthi album

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_jovi View Post
No offense but what does this have to do with with Richie and her's album?

It’s just to show she is working with Seb. Let’s hope it’s better than the shit she served up with Richie!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 05-03-2019, 08:16 PM
Jovi Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by steel_horse75 View Post
It’s just to show she is working with Seb. Let’s hope it’s better than the shit she served up with Richie!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
If she actually plays a guitar on it it will already be better.

Funny thing though, as much as he is older than she is, I think she landed in a worse place in her career after the fiasco and she was nowhere near in the position where Richie is to just chill and deal with it. I don't think she has a career anymore.

She was featured in many many covers of guitar player magazines and named the rock guitarist of the year etc. After her solo career was over she kinda had just fumbled into a completely new one with Alice as band guitarist and a studio cat. She was also really loved to bits by his fans. She was on stage with Alice in L.A. a few months back just after Ori and Richie was publically over. And still after all these years the fans roared for her. Nita Strauss while every bit a player Ori is, hasn't got 1/10 of that, in time that she has been with Alice.

And now - nothing.

BTW. I don't mean to compare their careers. Richie is obviously a rock'n'roll god in status and probably worth dozens of millions financially. What I mean is, that she might be in a place where she necessarily can't support herself by playing alone. She didn't fall from the heights of Richie, but she did fall a long way, anyway.

Tags
orianthi, richie sambora