Richie Sambora interview ABC news Radio

General BJ Discussion

Old 08-11-2015, 07:38 PM
Price of posting

Default Richie Sambora interview ABC news Radio

http://abcnewsradioonline.com/music-...-bon-jovi.html

Old 08-11-2015, 08:09 PM
Posting Always

I've just posted the article in the R/O thread in the other section and then I saw your thread. Oh well, never mind! I'll leave it there.
Old 08-11-2015, 08:11 PM
Blaze of Posting

No surprise there. But these quotes made him sound like he is in good spirits with the guys which is awesome. He just needs to get his solo record out and have that creative outlet to be on the right mindset to join the band again. Which likely won't be anytime soon.....
Old 08-11-2015, 10:45 PM
Lay your Posts on Me

I like virtually nothing Richie has done since leaving the band. However, he has stuck to the same story really (wanted his own spotlight, did not want the heavy grind) so at some point I think it is worth believing him. Same goes for the fact that both parties (Jon and Richie) have stated there is no actual bad blood beyond the breaking of a 30 year relationship, at some point I think its true.

They are not protecting anything if it is a lie, by this point most people think the "brotherhood" was a myth and the housewives who hang out of Jon's ass will do it regardless. I don't buy into that, they were once very close, grew apart, but probably are still close in sentiment towards each other if not in how they live their lives. I have had loads of friends where that has been the case, lives drift apart, but I still love and respect old friends even if my interests have changed.

Neither the band or Richie need one another at this point, what they are doing is not good enough to be honest. Both can peddle crap (my opinion of course) on their own and were not making magic before the break. I will say though the new Bon Jovi songs piqued my interest at least, and who knows what's happening with Richie's record... a double album perhaps at this rate.
Old 08-12-2015, 12:56 AM
Something for the Posts

Nothing he hasn't said before -- up to and including that he doesn't hate anyone. And since his daughter is now all grown up and heading for college, I say we should let him get this album out of his system and take it from there.

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...

Last edited by rocknation; 08-20-2015 at 06:02 AM..