Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ Mark Forums Read

Help!!!!!!!!

Picture Exchange

Old 01-18-2019, 09:29 PM
Suddenly

Exclamation Help!!!!!!!!

Does anyone remember a show in Red Bank , New Jersey when Jon was surprisingly standing outside with security guards but he was taking pictures with people and he was signing autographs? It was a long time ago I’m thinking 1617 years ago .... Jon was kind enough to stand with me , we were posing for a picture but NOBODY would take my camera to take the picture. There were other people there that were taking pictures so I know a picture of Jon and I is out there somewhere and it’s been killing me for 16-17 years That it’s out there somewhere and I don’t have it. Jon was wearing black sunglasses and I was wearing a bright blue shirt sleeve t shirt. PLEASE PLEASE.... if anyone has this picture or was there can you let me know? Imagine standing arm in arm with Jon Bon Jovi and no one would take your camera to take a picture but knowing that they were other people out there taking pictures so the picture is out there somewhere and I just don’t know where.

Old 01-24-2019, 11:30 PM
The One And Only Real Backstage Killer
I'll Post When I'm Dead

Send a message via MSN to Supersonic

Aloha 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by agorgol View Post
It was a long time ago I’m thinking 1617 years ago ....
Damn, this sounds like a really, really long time ago. I had no idea how long Bon Jovi have been going on, it's no wonder he's lost his voice after having a career like that.

But anyway, this sucks and must be frustrating. Unfortunately I am not of any help other than providing you with my poor sense of humor. I do hope you'll find your picture one day!

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan