Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ Mark Forums Read

February 21, 10PM EST New York City USA, Bon Jovi I Heart Radio Icons

Tour Discussion

Old 02-20-2018, 08:56 PM
Something for the Posts

Default February 21, 2018 10PM EST New York City USA, Bon Jovi I Heart Radio Icons

Free video and audio streams were made available of the exclusive iHeartRadio ICONS with Bon Jovi concert on Wednesday, February 21st 2018 10pm ET from the iHeart Radio Theater in New York City USA

iHeart Radio Classic Rock Channel

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...

Last edited by rocknation; 05-09-2021 at 11:38 PM..

Old 02-20-2018, 09:29 PM
These Days

Cool! Thanks for the heads up!!
Old 02-20-2018, 10:44 PM
Retired Super Moderator
Crush

Why would they START a concert at 10:00 PM on a Wednesday night? That’s ridiculous. I hope it airs again at a convenient time for people who have to work for a living!
Old 02-20-2018, 10:51 PM
Keep the Faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Why would they START a concert at 10:00 PM on a Wednesday night? That’s ridiculous. I hope it airs again at a convenient time for people who have to work for a living!
The concert will probably be uploaded on YouTube so no need to worry too much about it.
Old 02-20-2018, 11:00 PM
Retired Super Moderator
Crush

I’m not worried. I’m sure I can read about how bad it was here the next day anyway. 😆
Old 02-21-2018, 03:01 AM
Lay your Posts on Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
I suspect it is marketed to attract the west coast audience. Those fortunate enough to be live in the audience won't care what time it is. Any earlier and the west coast or even cental time would be just getting off work.

Still make it to sleep by midnight or 1. I've made it on less sleep.
Old 02-21-2018, 03:31 AM
Something for the Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by golittleperson View Post
I suspect it is marketed to attract the west coast audience...Any earlier and the west coast or even central time would be just getting off work.
In America, you market live from coast to coast from the WEST coast -- that's Broadcasting 101, LOL!

But unless you're Guns N Roses, 10PM is an unusually late time to start a concert from anywhere on ANY night, especially with no opening act. So I suspect that this may not have been the band's choice -- remember, their concert rider A-list private jet-setting days are behind them!

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...

Last edited by rocknation; 03-12-2018 at 09:11 PM..
Old 02-21-2018, 03:54 AM
Retired Super Moderator
Crush

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknation View Post
remember, their concert rider A-list private jet-setting days are behind them!
What reality do you live in? You think this band is touring without their plane or their usual rider? Even if you need to believe that, you’re mistaken.
Old 02-21-2018, 03:58 AM
Something for the Posts

There WAS a time when Bon Jovi would have said that the only way they'd start at 10PM on the East coast on a weeknight would be by starting at 7PM on the West coast -- with any extra expenses involved reimbursed if not covered. But this is evidence that those times have passed: I seriously doubt that THEY put that start time in the rider!

Last edited by rocknation; 02-02-2023 at 07:27 PM..
Old 02-21-2018, 04:25 AM
Retired Super Moderator
Crush

It’s probably only going to be an hour to 90 minutes anyway dnd they are certainly used to playing at that time in any city. golittleperson probably made the most reasonable guess as to a reason. It’s a national broadcast.