Home Register Members FAQ Mark Forums Read

Short clarification and then you - thank god - are rid of me

NBJ - Everything Else

Old 08-31-2019, 05:27 PM
Blame it on the love of posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersonic View Post
Aloha !

So let me get this straight. You come in here all high and mighty acting like a pretentious snob claiming you'll stand up for anyone who gets bullied by me and within just 3 posts you resort to acting like an utter and utterly miserable and despicable character who's keen on giving me "a taste of my own medicine" while I've never gone to these lows you think you're pretecting everyone from unless you try me. Stop your pissing match, it's not doing anyone any favours.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan
I don't care. Once you stop being a pr*ck, I'm done.

Old 08-31-2019, 05:44 PM
The One And Only Real Backstage Killer
I'll Post When I'm Dead

Send a message via MSN to Supersonic

Aloha !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eveline View Post
I don't care. Once you stop being a pr*ck, I'm done.
Oh, you care and you were done once you started posting your ridiculous theories. Whatever respect people had for you was wiped off the table and you'll always be seen as "that crazy one" from now on. And you do mind, because you're one of those internet victims that's too worried for not being liked online and thus you've decided to create this internet persona that's now trying to adapt to a level unfamiliar to you. All because you want to save face. Your incapabiltiy in regards to handling criticism on your theories doesn't turn me into a prick however but it's clear why people invented the term snowflake. You can't handle the heat.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan
Old 08-31-2019, 05:55 PM

Seb, please, be humble. You're not the star you think you are.
Old 08-31-2019, 05:56 PM
I'll Post When I'm Dead

Aloha !

Quote:
Seb, please, be humble. You're not the star you think you are.
No, you're getting things mixed up. I'm not the star you think I am.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan
Old 08-31-2019, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Aloha !

No, you're getting things mixed up. I'm not the star you think I am.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan
Good. Very good.
Old 08-31-2019, 08:23 PM
Hardest Part is the Night

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonjovi90 View Post
How about we all step away from here, realize that there's a real life out there and enjoy the last days of summer?

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk
X2

Feels something like summertime...
Old 08-31-2019, 11:11 PM
Jovi FANatic

Quote:
You must be kidding me. People commit suicides bc some f*ckers bully them online and you think it's not a big deal. Those words hurt for real, virtual reality or not. I've read another quote one day. 'In a world you could be anything, be kind.' Hell, you can save or kill with that little you do sometimes. I can't imagine being a pr*ck to anybody just because I have a bad day. And I can't understand folks who tell you to suck it up. You can argue with things as much as you want, but be aware that educating others doesn't mean beating them. Show them why they're wrong if you think so. Kindly. Be a teacher, not a pr*ck. It takes a lot of self-confidence to see that hateful speech, give the author a mental middle finger and go on. Not giving a sh*t is a skill that takes time to master.
I do think you mentioned a very important point. If you want to tell someone he or she is wrong and you do it in a disrespectful way you do it for your ego.

I have to say if I were a child or a teenager Supersonic's behavior would very much intimidate me and yes, i do believe these things make people think about suicide in some severe cases.

Imagine you are like: I am very sensitive and someone like Supersonic comes around: you are sensitive like shit you are stupid as ****, etc. When I - as a grown-up with a rather normal self-esteem and years of knowing myself know not to get hurt by someone trying to judge me after reading like a few posts by me but If you are a fragile teen it might hurt you deeply. And one thing I know is that young people need others to stand up for them. It took me years to get over this bully at school calling me so damn ugly in front of half the school and other things and even being physically attacked that I later suffered from panic attacks because it got to me too much.

Last edited by faith1985; 08-31-2019 at 11:26 PM..
Old 08-31-2019, 11:18 PM
Jovi FANatic

Quote:
Aloha !

Oh, you care and you were done once you started posting your ridiculous theories. Whatever respect people had for you was wiped off the table and you'll always be seen as "that crazy one" from now on. And you do mind, because you're one of those internet victims that's too worried for not being liked online and thus you've decided to create this internet persona that's now trying to adapt to a level unfamiliar to you. All because you want to save face. Your incapabiltiy in regards to handling criticism on your theories doesn't turn me into a prick however but it's clear why people invented the term snowflake. You can't handle the heat.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan
Eveline comes across as a victim? Saving face?

It is funny but the only person who constantly argues AGAINST every one who is criticising him is you. But it is quite common to project negative aspects of yourself onto others. Do you really not see that? I mean really? Do you seriously think you are being decent and not just constantly being rude?
Are you really like that or just constantly trolling?
Old 08-31-2019, 11:31 PM
I'll Post When I'm Dead

Aloha !

Quote:
Good. Very good.
There, I've made you say my name and I've left you running out of things to say. Who's my bitch now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by faith1985 View Post
I have to say if I were a child or a teenager Supersonic's behavior would very much intimidate me and yes, i do believe these things make people think about suicide in some severe cases.
Yes. My opinion on Bon Jovi makes people think about suicide. That definitely doesn't sound strange at all.

Quote:
Imagine you are like: I am very sensitive and someone like Supersonic comes around: you are sensitive like shit you are stupid as ****, etc. When I - as a grown-up with a rather normal self-esteem...
You sure about that? If anything, your lack of self-esteem is constantly overcompensated by the nonsense you spout.

Quote:
and years of knowing myself know not to get hurt by someone trying to judge me after reading like a few posts by me but If you are a fragile teen it might hurt you deeply. And one thing I know is that young people need others to stand up for them. It took me years to get over this bully at school calling me so damn ugly in front of half the school and other things and even being physically attacked that I later suffered from panic attacks because it got to me too much.
Again, leave the personal issues out of it. There's just no need for that. It's a Bon Jovi messageboard, not a Reddit therapy group. You bring in so much useless information about yourself that's got no relation to whatever you posted in regards to your opinion on Jon Bon Jovi's psychological profile. You just couldn't handle being called out on it. Whatever happened when you were 16 doesn't really matter.

Quote:
Eveline comes across as a victim? Saving face?

It is funny but the only person who constantly argues AGAINST every one who is criticising him is you. But it is quite common to project negative aspects of yourself onto others. Do you really not see that? I mean really? Do you seriously think you are being decent and not just constantly being rude?
Are you really like that or just constantly trolling?
Again, hush. You left the board, remember? Enough with the psychological alaysis. Is your hole not deep enough yet?

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Last edited by Supersonic; 08-31-2019 at 11:41 PM..
Old 08-31-2019, 11:57 PM
Jovi FANatic

Quote:
Aloha !

There, I've made you say my name and I've left you running out of things to say. Who's my bitch now?

Yes. My opinion on Bon Jovi makes people think about suicide. That definitely doesn't sound strange at all.

You sure about that? If anything, your lack of self-esteem is constantly overcompensated by the nonsense you spout.

Again, leave the personal issues out of it. There's just no need for that. It's a Bon Jovi messageboard, not a Reddit therapy group. You bring in so much useless information about yourself that's got no relation to whatever you posted in regards to your opinion on Jon Bon Jovi's psychological profile. You just couldn't handle being called out on it. Whatever happened when you were 16 doesn't really matter.

Again, hush. You left the board, remember? Enough with the psychological alaysis. Is your hole not deep enough yet?

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan
See, you did not get what I was saying. I said if a teen would read a sentence like 'you are sensitive like shit' it might harm him or her. And as an example for this I said that these things harmed me when I was younger and I know several people who were bullied and deeply wounded by it. You are -again - twisting things: I did say the kind of behavior you display might hurt fragile people very deeply. You are showing no signs of empathy here and yes, to be honest, if everybody would act like this I would absolutely look for a hole and stay there. It is strange though, because your brother came across as a very decent person, tbh. so maybe there is still hope you are just trolling. And yes, some of your comments are so overly out of line that they are being funny, I give you that.

And I am not psychologically analysing you just because I say you are rude or projecting. That is just my opinion.

Last edited by faith1985; 09-01-2019 at 12:05 AM..