Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ Mark Forums Read
 

Wayne Isham

General BJ Discussion


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 08-04-2019, 09:42 PM
9Songs4U's Avatar
9Songs4U 9Songs4U is offline
Senior Member
Next 100 Posts
 
Join Date: 13 Oct 2017
Location: Bombay, India
Age: 24
Gender: female
Posts: 149
Default Wayne Isham

Hi guys! Does anyone of you knows why Wayne Isham stop making videos with Bon Jovi? Thanks
__________________
लोग ज़िंदगी में बहुत गलतियां करते हैं और उन लोगों द्वारा गलत तरीके से निर्णय लिया जाता है जिन्होंने बुरी गलतियां की हैं।
Reply With Quote

  #2  
Old 08-04-2019, 10:53 PM
Nige's Avatar
Nige Nige is offline
Senior Member
Dry County
 
Join Date: 30 Aug 2002
Location: North Yorkshire, UK
Gender: male
Posts: 1,804
Send a message via MSN to Nige
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9Songs4U View Post
Hi guys! Does anyone of you knows why Wayne Isham stop making videos with Bon Jovi? Thanks
Didn't he do a What Do You Got video?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-04-2019, 11:23 PM
9Songs4U's Avatar
9Songs4U 9Songs4U is offline
Senior Member
Next 100 Posts
 
Join Date: 13 Oct 2017
Location: Bombay, India
Age: 24
Gender: female
Posts: 149
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nige View Post
Didn't he do a What Do You Got video?
Yep but nothing after that
__________________
लोग ज़िंदगी में बहुत गलतियां करते हैं और उन लोगों द्वारा गलत तरीके से निर्णय लिया जाता है जिन्होंने बुरी गलतियां की हैं।
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-04-2019, 11:27 PM
YOVANAfromPeru's Avatar
YOVANAfromPeru YOVANAfromPeru is offline
Senior Member
These Days
 
Join Date: 22 Oct 2017
Age: 32
Gender: female
Posts: 2,500
Default

‪I personally didn’t like his work that much in recent years... (2000’s and 2010)‬
‪My favorites are If I Was Your Mother, Blaze Of Glory and in general from the 80’s...‬
__________________
Jon Bon Jovi said about this selfie: "That's a good one!!". U_U morí!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-05-2019, 01:18 PM
9Songs4U's Avatar
9Songs4U 9Songs4U is offline
Senior Member
Next 100 Posts
 
Join Date: 13 Oct 2017
Location: Bombay, India
Age: 24
Gender: female
Posts: 149
Default

We, yeah, What do you got looks like a commercial on the TV...
__________________
लोग ज़िंदगी में बहुत गलतियां करते हैं और उन लोगों द्वारा गलत तरीके से निर्णय लिया जाता है जिन्होंने बुरी गलतियां की हैं।
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-05-2019, 04:58 PM
Captain_jovi's Avatar
Captain_jovi Captain_jovi is offline
Moderator
Tokyo Road
 
Join Date: 30 Jul 2002
Location: Hamilton, Ontario
Age: 34
Gender: male
Posts: 10,834
Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi
Default

His last video with them was 2010 but really there's only been four videos since then and the lower budget Tidal TLFR video run.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
Don't make the mistake of thinking that even 1% of Bon Jovi fans are like you, because they aren't. Don't think you know how Bon Jovi fans think. You don't. You know yourself. Stick to that.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-05-2019, 09:31 PM
9Songs4U's Avatar
9Songs4U 9Songs4U is offline
Senior Member
Next 100 Posts
 
Join Date: 13 Oct 2017
Location: Bombay, India
Age: 24
Gender: female
Posts: 149
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_jovi View Post
His last video with them was 2010 but really there's only been four videos since then and the lower budget Tidal TLFR video run.
I believe that Jon on pilot over the videos is not good. The Tidal for THINFS (Je suppose que c'est ce que tu voulais dire) it had the worst kind of direction... Livin with the ghost was changed due Jon requirement
__________________
लोग ज़िंदगी में बहुत गलतियां करते हैं और उन लोगों द्वारा गलत तरीके से निर्णय लिया जाता है जिन्होंने बुरी गलतियां की हैं।
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-05-2019, 11:18 PM
Captain_jovi's Avatar
Captain_jovi Captain_jovi is offline
Moderator
Tokyo Road
 
Join Date: 30 Jul 2002
Location: Hamilton, Ontario
Age: 34
Gender: male
Posts: 10,834
Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9Songs4U View Post
I believe that Jon on pilot over the videos is not good. The Tidal for THINFS (Je suppose que c'est ce que tu voulais dire) it had the worst kind of direction... Livin with the ghost was changed due Jon requirement
It could have gone every single angle other than Richie and it chose the humanitarian aspect. I feel so bad calling it boring but it's the worst one of the bunch and had the most potential to be good. A few of them really surprised me but most of them are pretty meh.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
Don't make the mistake of thinking that even 1% of Bon Jovi fans are like you, because they aren't. Don't think you know how Bon Jovi fans think. You don't. You know yourself. Stick to that.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-06-2019, 12:18 AM
9Songs4U's Avatar
9Songs4U 9Songs4U is offline
Senior Member
Next 100 Posts
 
Join Date: 13 Oct 2017
Location: Bombay, India
Age: 24
Gender: female
Posts: 149
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_jovi View Post
It could have gone every single angle other than Richie and it chose the humanitarian aspect. I feel so bad calling it boring but it's the worst one of the bunch and had the most potential to be good. A few of them really surprised me but most of them are pretty meh.
Right, and devil's in the temple... Such a shame
__________________
लोग ज़िंदगी में बहुत गलतियां करते हैं और उन लोगों द्वारा गलत तरीके से निर्णय लिया जाता है जिन्होंने बुरी गलतियां की हैं।
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-06-2019, 01:44 AM
YOVANAfromPeru's Avatar
YOVANAfromPeru YOVANAfromPeru is offline
Senior Member
These Days
 
Join Date: 22 Oct 2017
Age: 32
Gender: female
Posts: 2,500
Default

Another song AND video that I hate... Born Again Tomorrow
remember that scene?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tVJ...youtu.be&t=118

JBJ said once during THINFS era that he can see trough all our posters...
and he started to laugh like crazy.
__________________
Jon Bon Jovi said about this selfie: "That's a good one!!". U_U morí!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11.
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.