Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ Mark Forums Read

Made in France ... ;)

Other Bands

Old 05-24-2006, 07:28 PM
I Don't Want To Post Forever

Default Made in France ... ;)

http://hnzn-music.com/UntitledFrameset-4.htm

The singer of this band called HnZn (Kris) is a teacher at my son's school.
They are four and just play for the fun, (even if they're recording a demo actually) it was sort of heavy metal before but the new songs (not yet on the website) will be a bit different. Still rock but not as much "heavy", which is imo a good thing.

Just wanted to post that to know what you think about them (Fabio & Iwan ?? )
Look on the right (audio) you can hear a bit ... video section is down i think :s

I like the one we hear on the home page and the 2nd in the audio section called Apnée with some spanish i think it is at the beginning ... (?) And Virtu'l

We're going (me and James) soon to see them live. Can't wait

Oh and if you like what you hear you still can post a nice message to let them know .... Home page > forum, just give a name and post your message

Old 05-29-2006, 08:06 AM
Wild*Angel
Price of posting

Send a message via MSN to Rakel

err abit off topic but i hate the fact that i dont know many french music, my ex-french teacher used to bring her cds and make us listen lol but i really liked some songs, the only i can actually remember is natasha st pier feat. pascal obispo - mourir demain (sp?) it was really nice. ow and i remember the name mc solar but i have no idea of any song anymore *eek*
Old 05-29-2006, 11:06 PM
I Don't Want To Post Forever

Natasha St Pierre is not even french lol but she sings in french

In fact she met the "biggest artists" since a few years in france, Pascal Obispo for example. Yes they sang Mourir Demain together and "Tu Trouveras", big big thing it was here !!!! They're both great artists, not my style but anyway, i respect them. In the same band (friends i mean) you find Florent Pagny, Johnny Hallyday and others you certainely never heard of

Oh MC Solar, yes big artist here too. "Bouge de là" "L'as de trèfle" "Nouveau Far West", i wonder where he's gone now ....

I'm going to see this band HnZn on thursday evening in Paris with a friend. I won't work thisweekend so i'll spend the weekend there with my friend