Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ

Bon Jovi - "Rumble In The House"

General BJ Discussion

Old 09-04-2018, 09:41 AM
Keep the Faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphavictim View Post
Those two were originally supposed to be on TLFR. To this day, I don't understand why they were dropped. They WERE played on the DVD show, weren't they?
Jon have problems with record company. There were rummors that record company didn't wanted release Box-set in way Jon wanted to do (5 CD). It's was Jon decision to not promote this CD. But of course we don't have 100% sure that it's true. At that time Jon had some problems with people from record company which made that Jon re-recorded HAND.

From that sessions we have:
Last Man Standing
Thief Of Hearts
Rumble In The House
Temptation (2003)

Last edited by BonJovi100; 09-04-2018 at 09:50 AM..

Old 09-04-2018, 10:15 AM
Posting Always

Send a message via MSN to Nige

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonJovi100 View Post
Jon have problems with record company. There were rummors that record company didn't wanted release Box-set in way Jon wanted to do (5 CD). It's was Jon decision to not promote this CD. But of course we don't have 100% sure that it's true. At that time Jon had some problems with people from record company which made that Jon re-recorded HAND.

From that sessions we have:
Last Man Standing
Thief Of Hearts
Rumble In The House
Temptation (2003)
I wouldn't included Temptation in those sessions, maybe a guitar overdub and remix but nothing more.

The record company rejected the 2004 version of HAND, which was why it was re-mixed, re-recorded and the additional tracks were added to the final version. That wasn't Jon's decision at all.
Old 09-04-2018, 12:58 PM
Keep the Faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nige View Post
I wouldn't included Temptation in those sessions, maybe a guitar overdub and remix but nothing more.

The record company rejected the 2004 version of HAND, which was why it was re-mixed, re-recorded and the additional tracks were added to the final version. That wasn't Jon's decision at all.
In my notebook i have information that this song was re-recorded in 2003. I think you can find thath information somwhere here on board.
For many years I also thought that it's differend take from Crush session but It looks like they worked in 2003 on this song. I will try to find that information.
Old 09-04-2018, 01:04 PM
Posting everyday

I've always wondered about that HAND pre-release (just became a proper fan in late 2005).
Jon used to say that he didn't think the album was good enough in 2004 (though many of us wonder why because the exchanged songs didn't really enhance anything).
Was it Jon or the record company rejecting it? I've heard similar things about Bounce as well...
Old 09-04-2018, 01:38 PM
Keep the Faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonjovi90 View Post
I've always wondered about that HAND pre-release (just became a proper fan in late 2005).
Jon used to say that he didn't think the album was good enough in 2004 (though many of us wonder why because the exchanged songs didn't really enhance anything).
Was it Jon or the record company rejecting it? I've heard similar things about Bounce as well...
As far I remember Bounce was re-recorded by Jons decision.
HAND wasn't accepted by Universal by some listenings parties (too raw/similar)

About Temptation 2003. I see similar information here
https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/bon-j...-dates-t55285/
Quote:
9) TEMPTATION (Int'l b-side from CRUSH album in 2000.) But this version Re-worked in 2003 from TLFR sessions.
Old 09-04-2018, 03:44 PM
This Post Feels Right

Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi

I completely forgot it said that. The new version of Temptation 100 percent has Bobby on lead guitar so that's extra interesting but I read he played on TLFR so I guess it lines up.