Home Register Members FAQ Mark Forums Read

Kids React to Bon Jovi

General BJ Discussion

Old 09-14-2018, 09:31 AM
Keep the Faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhamATC View Post
Cranberry, I definitely agree.
Well they could have played them better songs such as Dry County, etc might have made them change their mind. Their reactions seem kinda overreacted as you said.
For example LOAP is a normal Bon Jovi song for me, Bon Jovi has way better than LOAP, etc.
Yeah, LOAP isn't anything special, but it's their most well known song in the US, and that's why all the kids know it.

Old 09-14-2018, 02:34 PM
Undiscovered Posts

I also think their reactions and opinions are exaggerated and over the top, so whilst its okay to say you dislike something - it is extreme to say your ears are hurting, but I think some of them were trying to play it cool and trying hard to be funny. But then they are children so I guess its to be expected in a way.

I did also think that It would have been interesting if they had shown some songs that arent as well known as the usual suspects like LOAP, but I think they were trying to appeal to an audience who mostly only know the mainstream stuff.

Still, would love to see a “Bon Jovi reacts” video in response like other artists and bands have done.
Old 09-14-2018, 07:38 PM
Keep the Faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agides View Post
I also think their reactions and opinions are exaggerated and over the top, so whilst its okay to say you dislike something - it is extreme to say your ears are hurting, but I think some of them were trying to play it cool and trying hard to be funny. But then they are children so I guess its to be expected in a way.

I did also think that It would have been interesting if they had shown some songs that arent as well known as the usual suspects like LOAP, but I think they were trying to appeal to an audience who mostly only know the mainstream stuff.

Still, would love to see a “Bon Jovi reacts” video in response like other artists and bands have done.
They never show rare songs, not even in other Kids React videos.