Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ

Pretty Vegas by Inxs!!!

Other Bands

Old 11-06-2005, 09:53 AM
I Don't Want To Post Forever

Send a message via MSN to allmike Send a message via Yahoo to allmike
Default Pretty Vegas by Inxs!!!

Anyone heard there new song Pretty vegas ??. Its JD song which he peromed few times during rock star contest... but this version is really great... i really loved it.... hopefuly there new album of same will be great too..

But what i really waiting is Marty to release a album.... he defnetly outshined the JD in later part of Rock star but its good thing that JD won coz he is more suite to INXS then Marty... who is more of hard rocker and just love his stage presence....just amazing....

Old 11-06-2005, 10:28 AM
These Days

Just d'loaded it

Sounds pretty good - quite INXS-y! I like it . You just shouldn't listen to anything new by INXS expecting to hear Michael Hutchenche. As long as you listen to this one with an open mind - it's really good I think .

I didn't follow anything about Rockstar. The singer of this song came out of that contest?

Here's hoping they will be touring Europe again! I saw INXS with Jon Stevens a couple of years ago, it was probably one of the live-performences I most enjoyed!
Old 11-06-2005, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara
Just d'loaded it

Sounds pretty good - quite INXS-y! I like it . You just shouldn't listen to anything new by INXS expecting to hear Michael Hutchenche. As long as you listen to this one with an open mind - it's really good I think .
Yes exactly... this is new Inxs...... and sound really promsing

Quote:
I didn't follow anything about Rockstar. The singer of this song came out of that contest?
Yes JD (the lead singer) is the winner of Rockstar contest and Marty was runner up... but I'm more of big fan Marty But as i said before... JD more suite to INXS...
Old 11-06-2005, 11:42 AM
These Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by allmike
Yes exactly... this is new Inxs...... and sound really promsing
Yeah - I feel it's the same with Queen + Paul Rodgers, a combination which does sound very very good. Just don't expect Paul Rodgers to be the new Freddie .

Quote:
Yes JD (the lead singer) is the winner of Rockstar contest and Marty was runner up... but I'm more of big fan Marty But as i said before... JD more suite to INXS...
I think this JD guy does very well! He has that INXS-sound somehow, if you know what I mean . Don't know about Marty obviously, but JD is very suitable.

I never expected anything good would come up from Rockstar!
Old 11-06-2005, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara
I never expected anything good would come up from Rockstar!
It was one of the best show of this year for sure.... everyone performance was listed on msn.com and u but not sure now....
some of the highlight of the show defnetly Marty's Accousting performance....

Last edited by allmike; 11-06-2005 at 02:40 PM..
Old 11-06-2005, 07:34 PM
This Post Feels Right

Quote:
Anyone heard there new song Pretty vegas ??. Its JD song which he peromed few times during rock star contest... but this version is really great... i really loved it.... hopefuly there new album of same will be great too..

But what i really waiting is Marty to release a album.... he defnetly outshined the JD in later part of Rock star but its good thing that JD won coz he is more suite to INXS then Marty... who is more of hard rocker and just love his stage presence....just amazing....

I only heard it sung during the Rockstar contest, but thought it was perfect for JD.

Marty was my favorite as well - but not as frontman of INXS -- he is way too talented to take over an old band. He needs his own thing. I've heard that INXS are in talks with him to open the shows for them.

I tried to get tickets for their show in Seattle, but had zero chance. They all sold out immediately. It's a small venue too....
I miss the fire that was once in your eyes
Well come on and say something now
Old 11-07-2005, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunkywho
I only heard it sung during the Rockstar contest, but thought it was perfect for JD.

Marty was my favorite as well - but not as frontman of INXS -- he is way too talented to take over an old band. He needs his own thing. I've heard that INXS are in talks with him to open the shows for them.
That exactly why i'm please that Marty didn't win the contest . He way too talented and still i can't get his song 'Tree' out of my mind... love both electric and accustic version.

And Inxs did announced on concluding the Rockstar contest that Marty gonna open for them in there upcoming tour

Quote:
I tried to get tickets for their show in Seattle, but had zero chance. They all sold out immediately. It's a small venue too....
I really hope u can get to see them.... and may be marty will come too
Old 11-08-2005, 03:15 PM
Destination any Forum

Send a message via AIM to jenn1189 Send a message via MSN to jenn1189

I just downloaded the song off Itunes...love it. Tickets go onsale this week for a show in February. I think I'll try to go. I only watched bits and pieces of Rock Star this summer...I kept forgetting when it was on. I can really see J.D. doing INXS's music and doing it well. Noone can ever replace Michael, but he comes quite close.
Old 11-15-2005, 05:34 AM
Dry County

Send a message via MSN to Dan

I just heard the new INXS single. I must admit I had pretty high expectations and it's awesome! I'm hoping their album follows that and is great too!
Old 11-15-2005, 10:59 PM
Destination any Forum

Send a message via AIM to jenn1189 Send a message via MSN to jenn1189

I saw the video for this on VH-1 yesterday morning. It's a pretty good video, but I think they try to make JD look too much like Michael.

I tried to get tickets to see them the afternoon they went on sale and they were already sold out!