Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ Mark Forums Read

Bon Jovi Top 50 Songs - Polish Fans Choice [2019]

General BJ Discussion

Old 11-23-2019, 02:30 PM
Keep the Faith

Default Bon Jovi Top 50 Songs - Polish Fans Choice [2019]

On the website and fanpage of our official Polish fan club we organized a vote for favorite Bon Jovi songs in our country. Each fan gave their top20 in order from the most important song. The game was attended by a very large number of fans (the largest in the history of our votes) which gave quite a reliable result. I invite you to watch the video of the TOP50 highest scoring songs. I think many song positions can be surprising.

How do you think in your countries where you come from such a top50 would look completely different? Which song would be definitely higher and which would not be on the list at all? Of course, I squeak to the country you are referring to.

VIDEO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ture=emb_title

Old 11-23-2019, 10:07 PM
Next 100 Posts

Thanks! That was interesting to watch and some interesting choices popped up. (And it made me realize that I prefer Amen over Because We Can.)

I can't speak for any country so I have no idea how it would turn out elsewhere.
Old 11-26-2019, 09:06 PM
Jovi FANatic

Send a message via ICQ to Johny

I must admin I had a hell of a great time watching it.. The band truly made the soundtrack of my life.
"If you got a dream, no matter what anybody tells you, if you think that you’ve got to go for it, then you should go for it, because you’ve got one life. And the next time somebody tells you: ‘You can’t do that’ you can tell them to screw themselves, because it’s your life and you do what the hell you want with it. So this is a song about having a dream and chasing it, till you find the Bright Lights." - Aldo Nova.
Aldo Nova - Bright Lights