Home Register Members FAQ

"A little man with a big eraser, changing history"

Other Bands

Old 06-05-2014, 08:18 AM
Something for the Posts

Default "A little man with a big eraser, changing history"

Quote:
From The Globe and Mail:

Three Royal Canadian Mounted Police officers were shot and killed and two officers were injured in Moncton, New Brunswick, as the Mounties conducted a manhunt...for a 24-year-old man who they tweeted a photo of wearing military camouflage and carrying two rifles.

The Mounties who were killed were gunned down in an ambush...Constable Damien Theriault urged people in the area where police were searching to stay inside their homes and lock their doors.

The RCMP said on Twitter that they were looking for Justin Bourque of Moncton.
Quote:
From Justin Bourque's Facebook page:

A cockroach in the concrete, courthouse tan and beady eyes.
A slouch with fallen arches, purging truths into great lies.

A little man with a big eraser, changing history
Procedures that he's programmed to, all he hears and sees.

Altering the facts and figures, events and every issue.
Make a person disappear, and no one will ever miss you.

Rewrites every story, every poem that ever was.
Eliminates incompetence, and those who break the laws.

Follow the instructions of the New Ways' Evil Book of Rules.
Replacing rights with wrongs, the files and records in the schools.

You say you've got the answers, well who asked you anyway?
Ever think maybe it was meant to be this way?

Don't try to fool us, we know the worst is yet to come.
I believe my kingdom will come.
Those are the lyrics to the 1988 Megadeth song Hook In Mouth, which also references the Parents Music Resource Center, the American political group that tried to censor music lyrics and helped Judas Priest to be tried as an accessory to an attempted suicide.

But try not to judge Bourque too harshly: you can't expect him to know that blaming your behavior on rock lyrics is an idea whose time has long since come and gone -- at the age of 24, he hadn't even been born when the song was written!

Bourque was last seen heading toward a wooded park near his locked-down neighborhood. Will he follow the lead of America's Eliot Rodger, who swore revenge against the "sluts" who wouldn't date him in an online video, "erased" the lives of seven people, then took his own?

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...

Last edited by rocknation; 06-05-2014 at 07:27 PM..

Old 06-06-2014, 07:10 AM
Something for the Posts

UPDATE -- they've caught him!
...A spokesman with the RCMP said Bourque was arrested in Moncton at 12:10 a.m. AT Friday...
Well, now you can show the cops how tough you REALLY are! And please, no whining about how Megadeth's lyrics took over your mind -- that dog hasn't hunted since two years before you were born!

P.S. A lone gunman armed with a shotgun opened fire Thursday in a building at a small Seattle Washington university, fatally wounding one person and injuring three others before a student subdued him with pepper spray as he tried to reload, Seattle police said...

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...

Last edited by rocknation; 06-06-2014 at 07:14 AM..
Old 06-06-2014, 04:38 PM
The One And Only Real Backstage Killer
I'll Post When I'm Dead

Send a message via MSN to Supersonic

Aloha !

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknation View Post
UPDATE -- they've caught him!
...A spokesman with the RCMP said Bourque was arrested in Moncton at 12:10 a.m. AT Friday...
Well, now you can show the cops how tough you REALLY are! And please, no whining about how Megadeth's lyrics took over your mind -- that dog hasn't hunted since two years before you were born!

P.S. A lone gunman armed with a shotgun opened fire Thursday in a building at a small Seattle Washington university, fatally wounding one person and injuring three others before a student subdued him with pepper spray as he tried to reload, Seattle police said...
Really, just lay off the glue.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan
Old 06-06-2014, 05:44 PM
Something for the Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersonic View Post
Really, just lay off the glue.
Quote:
A friend of the suspect said Bourque was very sheltered, home schooled and came from a devout Christian family. “He’s always had a problem with authority and following rules,” Bourque’s friend...told Global News. “He’s not stable at all…(H)e’s not a bad person, he’s just sick. It’s sad, I feel bad for his family.”

Police said Bourque, who is now in custody, surrendered without incident on during his arrest. Police recovered weapons that were nearby, however no weapons were on Bourque when he was arrested.
So he goes after cops, the ultimate in authority (next to God?), to whom he turns himself in by coming out the woods knowing full well he'd be spotted, laying down his arms, and waiting for them to show up. What a letdown -- he must have had a post-glue crash.

Last edited by rocknation; 06-07-2014 at 01:11 AM..
Old 06-09-2014, 12:04 AM
Something for the Posts

Default This just in

Quote:
LAS VEGAS (KSNV MyNews3.com) -- Five people -- including two Metro police officers -- are dead in a shootout late Sunday morning in the northeast part of the valley.

The officers were shot at Cici's Pizza, 309 N. Nellis Blvd. about 11:35 a.m. One died at the scene and the other died latter at UMC.

The suspects apparently had a suicide pact and said something about "the start of the revolution" before they shot the officers. They took the officers weapons and left the restaurant.

The suspects then headed south to Walmart, 201 N. Nellis Blvd., and killed a person in the store.

They went to the back northwest corner of the store, according to radio calls, and told some shoppers that they wanted to have a shootout with Metro.

With the store surrounded by Metro officers and SWAT units, the two suspects took their lives.
That's about as "revolting" as you can get. I wonder if they're in their late teens to mid-twenties, like Aaron R. Ybarra (the Seattle shooter), Eliot Rodger and Justin Bourque?

Last edited by rocknation; 06-09-2014 at 12:08 AM..
Old 06-09-2014, 01:27 AM
Lay your Posts on Me

The faction of gun nuts here in America have lost their minds over perceived threats to their rights. The threats don't exist but they are irrational and in a frenzy about our president and their belief that he is basically the devil incarnate. I follow it all pretty closely and I will not be shocked at all if there are more incidents like the one that happened at the Walmart in Las Vegas. There are groups dedicated to the idea of revolution, it's pretty sick.
Old 06-09-2014, 08:59 PM
Something for the Posts

Quote:
...I wonder if (the Las Vegas shooters) in their late teens to mid-twenties, like Aaron R. Ybarra (the Seattle shooter), Eliot Rodger, and Justin Bourque?
Quote:
Indiana couple who killed Las Vegas police also had plans to attack courts

The next-door neighbor and friend of...Jerad Miller, 31, and his wife Amanda, 22...was holding documents for the couple that included detailed plans to take over a courthouse and execute public officials.

The file box full of documents, along with three empty rifle cases and an empty box for handcuffs, were confiscated by investigators during a search of Kelley Fielder’s apartment...Fielder...called them her “best friends.” She said she didn’t know they were “that crazy..."

The couple had left their...apartment about 4:30 a.m., telling neighbors they planned to murder cops, (an) official said...
Shame on her, calling them "crazy" -- doesn't she know it's not polite to speak ill of the dead? Besides, they were certainly "sane" enough to stick someone else with the evidence...or DID they stick someone else with the evidence?

We have only Ms. Fielder's word that the Millers gave her that stuff -- did she tell the cops she had it, or was she served with a warrant? If it's the latter, Ms. Fielder would be very wise to lawyer up (and SHUT up) before she's charged as an accomplice.

Last edited by rocknation; 06-10-2014 at 02:03 AM..
Old 06-09-2014, 09:36 PM
Something for the Posts

From Jared's Facebook Page:

From Amanda's Facebook page:

Old 06-10-2014, 03:32 AM
Lay your Posts on Me

Quote:
Shame on her, calling them "crazy" -- doesn't she know it's not polite to speak ill of the dead? Besides, they were certainly "sane" enough to stick someone else with the evidence...or DID they stick someone else with the evidence?

We have only Ms. Fielder's word that the Millers gave her that stuff -- did she tell the cops she had it, or was she served with a warrant? If it's the latter, Ms. Fielder would be very wise to lawyer up (and SHUT up) before she's charged as an accomplice.
Why are you defending 2 PSYCHO CRAZY people that killed 3 innocent people?
Old 06-10-2014, 07:06 AM
Something for the Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoviJovi View Post
Why are you defending 2 PSYCHO CRAZY people that killed 3 innocent people?
Defending? No, that was sarcasm. Of course they're psycho crazy -- so crazy, in fact:
ABC News.com: Cliven Bundy and his supporters, some of them armed militia members, thwarted a Bureau of Land Management roundup of his cattle near Bunkerville in April. The BLM says Bundy owes more than $1 million in grazing fees and penalties for trespassing without a permit over 20 years...

Jerad and Amanda Miller were asked to leave his father's ranch after being there for a few days this spring...(W)hile details were still sketchy...Cliven Bundy's son... Ammon...said...the Millers' conduct was the problem. He called the couple "very radical" and said they did not "align themselves" with the protest's main issues.

Ammon Bundy said his family "has had no quarrel" with Las Vegas police and disavowed the Millers' actions.

You're more right than you thought -- they were "TOO psycho crazy," giving us "sarcasm with a side order of irony!"

Last edited by rocknation; 06-10-2014 at 07:30 AM..