Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ Mark Forums Read

Does Anybody Really Fall In Love Anymore

General BJ Discussion

Old 07-15-2003, 09:30 PM
I Don't Want To Post Forever

Default Does Anybody Really Fall In Love Anymore

Don't ask me why, but i came back home this evening with this song stuck in my head, just arrived i'm playing it of course, it's one of the great songs which is too often forgotten, it's a shame. Can you hear the tone of Jon's voice at the begining and how it changes for the chorus, it's just great, there's a nice solo in it also I love the lyrics too .... in fact, this song is "very New-Jersey" !

Old 07-15-2003, 09:37 PM
Midnight on JoviTalk

not bad, the version i have has very ropey, underproduced vocals on it though.
Old 07-15-2003, 09:42 PM
Posting Always

Default Re: Does Anybody Really Fall In Love Anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by jess
Don't ask me why, but i came back home this evening with this song stuck in my head, just arrived i'm playing it of course, it's one of the great songs which is too often forgotten, it's a shame. Can you hear the tone of Jon's voice at the begining and how it changes for the chorus, it's just great, there's a nice solo in it also I love the lyrics too .... in fact, this song is "very New-Jersey" !
Yes it is a great song Jess! I also like Cher's version for whom it was written for, I think!
Old 07-15-2003, 09:45 PM
Midnight on JoviTalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by DONNA_England
Quote:
Yes it is a great song Jess! I also like Cher's version for whom it was written for, I think!
yep, originally recorded as a new jersey demo, but got passed over when it wasn't used. jon and richie appear on it i think but don't quote me on that.
Old 07-15-2003, 09:47 PM
Posting Always

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieW2001
Quote:
Quote:
yep, originally recorded as a new jersey demo, but got passed over when it wasn't used. jon and richie appear on it i think but don't quote me on that.
Yes I think they do! they sing some backing vocals on it if I remember correctly.
Old 07-15-2003, 09:51 PM
Midnight on JoviTalk

just checked my mum's cd and no, they don't appear on it. desmond child does some backing vocals though!
Old 07-15-2003, 09:58 PM
Posting Always

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieW2001
just checked my mum's cd and no, they don't appear on it. desmond child does some backing vocals though!
Oh, I could've swore I remember hearing Jon's vocals on it! Oh well, I must be wrong then. Thanks anyway
Old 07-15-2003, 10:01 PM
Last Man Standing

I like this song, have it on a bootleg CD. I wish I had a better copy of it though as you can harldy hear jon singing
Old 07-15-2003, 10:10 PM
Posting Always

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bounce4BonJovi
I like this song, have it on a bootleg CD. I wish I had a better copy of it though as you can harldy hear jon singing
you need to get the "we are not unused" bootleg CD! It's got all of the NJ demos on it and is great quality!
Old 07-15-2003, 10:22 PM
Last Man Standing

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bounce4BonJovi
you need to get the "we are not unused" bootleg CD! It's got all of the NJ demos on it and is great quality!
lol thats what its from!!! Maybe its just my copy of the CD. Theres another great song on there called Now and forever

Tags
does anybody really, fall in love anymore?