Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ Mark Forums Read

Aldo Nova's crazy griping

General BJ Discussion

Old 04-18-2014, 05:16 AM
This Post Feels Right

Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi
Default Aldo Nova's crazy griping

"You know,just out of curiosity ,I went over to take a look at some other artists websites to see how I could improve my fan page.So I ended up on the Bon Jovi website,and the page had barely opened up yet,that they were trying to sell me something!!!!.What the !!!.I went to another section,and it cost money to get in there too!!.So there was a section called Fan club,so I figured OK I guess that's gonna be cool.So I go,and What!! it cost money to get in there TOO!!Jesus Christ Isn't the guy a gazillionaire already(twice over)(LOL).What happens if you're a fan and you don't have any money?You can't find out anything,or see any pictures???.Basically you're.(You know what))LOL
Last I heard,we lived in a free country,and good people choose to go to war so that we can be free.it's bad enough they take half our money away in taxes that we can barely make ends meet.Now we gotta pay artists money just to get into their fan pages.Who the F.. do they think they are!!
Tell your friends to come here,where everything is free.The pictures,the music,even the videos are handmade ,not made by some directwhore(LOL).I remaster all the tracks I post just to make sure you get the best sound.I make all the videos and the photo montages by hand,and do just about everything else by myself.
AND IT'S ALL FREE!! NO CHARGE.
Tell your friends,and hop aboard.
Sorry to go off.But sometimes you gotta make a point."

From his facebook. He's fun to follow.

Old 04-18-2014, 10:21 AM
Lay your Posts on Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_jovi View Post
"You know,just out of curiosity ,I went over to take a look at some other artists websites to see how I could improve my fan page.So I ended up on the Bon Jovi website,and the page had barely opened up yet,that they were trying to sell me something!!!!.What the !!!.I went to another section,and it cost money to get in there too!!.So there was a section called Fan club,so I figured OK I guess that's gonna be cool.So I go,and What!! it cost money to get in there TOO!!Jesus Christ Isn't the guy a gazillionaire already(twice over)(LOL).What happens if you're a fan and you don't have any money?You can't find out anything,or see any pictures???.Basically you're.(You know what))LOL
Last I heard,we lived in a free country,and good people choose to go to war so that we can be free.it's bad enough they take half our money away in taxes that we can barely make ends meet.Now we gotta pay artists money just to get into their fan pages.Who the F.. do they think they are!!
Tell your friends to come here,where everything is free.The pictures,the music,even the videos are handmade ,not made by some directwhore(LOL).I remaster all the tracks I post just to make sure you get the best sound.I make all the videos and the photo montages by hand,and do just about everything else by myself.
AND IT'S ALL FREE!! NO CHARGE.
Tell your friends,and hop aboard.
Sorry to go off.But sometimes you gotta make a point."

From his facebook. He's fun to follow.
Hard to argue to be fair.

Jon's obviously a great businessman but sometimes you wonder how he fails to see the bigger picture.
Old 04-18-2014, 10:27 AM
Blaze of Posting

It may be hard to argue but I'm finding it really difficult to have respect for any grown man that puts "(LOL)" every 2 sentences....
Old 04-18-2014, 10:39 AM
Just posting

Send a message via MSN to ticos_stick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javier View Post
It may be hard to argue but I'm finding it really difficult to have respect for any grown man that puts "(LOL)" every 2 sentences....
And the grammatical prowess of a retard.
Old 04-18-2014, 11:06 AM
Just posting

Send a message via MSN to Panda

I suppose you guys haven't seen any of Richie's recent tweets..
Old 04-18-2014, 11:39 AM
The One And Only Real Backstage Killer
I'll Post When I'm Dead

Send a message via MSN to Supersonic

Aloha !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
Pffft as if Panda's no how to rite. When ur texting me and Im driving its so hard to text back because it takes a while to decipher what you're texting. Your spelling turns people into reckless drivers.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan
Old 04-18-2014, 12:24 PM
Posting Always

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
mmm where the fook have you been, Eric with a K
Old 04-18-2014, 04:30 PM
Lay your Posts on Me

Pretty much all major bands fan clubs have a fee to join. He is just pissed nobody would pay for his crap.
Old 04-18-2014, 06:08 PM
This Post Feels Right

Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi

It kinda goes both ways. Are they charging way too much? Yeah. But since there's people who will pay it its just the way it is. Aldo and Jon are not even close to the same level. But he's not wrong in what he's saying, I agree it's probably sour grapes that his stuff is free because no one will pay for it.
Old 04-18-2014, 07:55 PM
Dry County

Send a message via MSN to LeaJovi

They charge you to see the last supper and they don't charge you to see some deadbeat's puke on a canvas. That's life.

Tags
aldo nova