One Wild Night Live 1985 - 2001 16 17.58%
Bounce 14 15.38%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-01-2003, 04:27 PM
Hardest Part is the Night

Send a message via ICQ to Bad Medicine
Default Album you like the least

What's the album you like the least?
I have to go with Bounce, not that I don't think it's an average or good album, but I'm angry because most of the b sides I heard are much better than some songs on the album.

Old 05-01-2003, 04:38 PM
Last Man Standing

Mines their debut album closely followed by One Wild Night Live. OWN live should of been one of the best live albums ever, but I only like two or three songs on the CD.

But I reckon crush is gonna get a hammering on this post........................
Old 05-01-2003, 04:40 PM
Keep the Faith

My least favorite is the first album and 7800... but then again, didn't know it at the time. Was a fan from the beginning and it's only in hindsight that I have that opinion. If I"m going to put a Bon Jovi CD in my player, it's not going to be one of those two.
Old 05-01-2003, 05:42 PM
Retired Super Moderator
Crush

I thought OWN was a really sorry excuse for a live album, so I have to vote for it. They relied too heavily on two shows. They used KTF from a club rather than an arena or stadium. Many of the songs were previously released in some format. There was little "new" about it. They hardly spanned the career. And that remake of OWN was icky. They should have either released ONE show or really went to some effort to compile a CD that would truly represent the career. What they gave us comes across as a half-assed attempt to make a buck while having a resurgance of popularity.

Becky
Old 05-01-2003, 05:50 PM
Last Man Standing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky
I thought OWN was a really sorry excuse for a live album, so I have to vote for it. They relied too heavily on two shows. They used KTF from a club rather than an arena or stadium. Many of the songs were previously released in some format. There was little "new" about it. They hardly spanned the career. And that remake of OWN was icky. They should have either released ONE show or really went to some effort to compile a CD that would truly represent the career. What they gave us comes across as a half-assed attempt to make a buck while having a resurgance of popularity.

Becky
I agree with you 100%. Ive always thought they should of released Wembley 95 on a double CD for a great live album
Old 05-01-2003, 07:06 PM
Next 100 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky

Becky
hi becky,

i don't think OWN is considered an album i know i would not count it as an album then again i count crossroads as a studio album because it had a bunch of new songs and in my opinion many poeple bought the album because always was a hugh hit and it would of sold the album on its own, kind of like Its my life did!
Old 05-01-2003, 07:35 PM
Rocket Queen
I'll Post When I'm Dead

Send a message via MSN to Mousebounce

OWN, just because I expected something so much better.

Old 05-01-2003, 08:06 PM
Keep the Faith

I think OWN could have been much better (and it had originally been planned as a double cd according to the band) but at least it left a better taste in the public's mouth than the last single from CRUSH: Thank You For Loving Me was a wet noodle... and putting OWN out in the world at least reminded people this band could rock before they took a year off.
Old 05-01-2003, 08:58 PM
Destination any Forum

Send a message via MSN to Mr Bluesman

I was really expecting an amazing album in OWN, and for the first few weeks or so I loved the CD to bits. I managed to even two BJ haters into BJ lovers with the CD in that period of time, I was so pleased with it. But then after a while I just seemed to get bored of it. I realised that these definately weren't the best recordings that I'd heard from an album that, with being from one of the best live rock groups ever, should be amazing.
I think it would have been a better idea to just have a whole concert, something like Wembly '95.
But I don't think it's a really bad album, just not what was expected.
Old 05-01-2003, 10:46 PM
Something for the Posts

Im not a fan of One Wild Life either. I guess, I just expected more - its shortcoming. Not one of the best live ablums I've heard, either. If they come out with another Live ablum hopefully it will be better.