Bon Jovi - Collection

General BJ Discussion

Old 09-15-2018, 11:32 PM
This Post Feels Right

Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonJovi100 View Post
Thanks for nice comments

For many days i had this song in "Leaked tracks" position but it's looks like officiialy was released as a promo CD. Even if it's not well know cd and maybe it was given for only some people that CD looks like it was officialy released. It's not the same situation like for example with Nothing (future can brings something different).

But of course there is no way to make mistakes on this kind of collection. If I made any mistake I will put info in description. There is a lot of things that I had to choose. Put Cadillac Man to NJ Collection or KTF? Put Drive to KTF or DA? Put all songs recorded for movies to that period of time or did not do this?I know that with some things we can argue etc but in section describe I will tell why this song is in that period of time and why not in other.

Idea is packing this in best period of time and give to the world. I always wanted to hear something like this.
Fair enough! I just...don't know if I agree it was a promo CD released to the public. If it was the song would be out there. More than likely it was promotional to the labels and radio stations which doesn't really mean it was "released". I think you're right in the era, it certainly sounds like the earlier batch of pre-9/11 songs I just don't consider it as a bonus track. But that's my opinion and I dont want that to take away from the cool project you're doing.

Old 09-16-2018, 03:04 AM
Jovi Freak

O_O That's awesome!
couple of things:
1. Bounce title was about "my resiliency (my story), the resiliency of the band (over the years) and the resiliency of the country (9/11)"
2. Bounce writing process was between August 2001-May 2002...
Old 09-16-2018, 05:55 PM
Livin' on a Post

You can also add hyperlinks on the video so that when we click on a song, we go direcrly at the minute/second that it starts.

On a different note, once I have time I want to try to do a big BJ mix, similar to some that exist in youtube, but better. Like, mixing many BJ songs to one coherent thing. Not easy but I will probably try.
Old 09-19-2018, 12:27 PM
Keep the Faith

Ok. I need your opinion about next Collection - 2003 This Left Feels Right
Do I something missed?

---------------------------------------------------

2003 This Left Feels Right
TRACKLIST:
01.Wanted Dead or Alive
02.Livin' on a Prayer
03.Bad Medicine
04.It's My Life
05.Lay Your Hands on Me
06.You Give Love a Bad Name
07.Bed of Roses
08.Everyday
09.Born to Be My Baby
10.Keep the Faith
11.I'll Be There For You
12.Always

BONUS TRACK:
13.Livin' on a Prayer (with Alsou)

BOX-SET:
14.Last Man Standing
15.Temptation
16.Thief Of Hearts

EXTRAS:
16.Rumble in the House

VIDEOS:
Wanted Dead or Alive 2003

DESCRIPTION:
*TRACKLIST – Official tracklist without any bonus tracks
*BONUS TRACK – Song relased as a promo song
*BOX-SET TRACKS – songs recorded for this project but released year later on Box-set
*EKTRAS - Snippet written for promotional spot - Arena Football
*VIDEOS – video made for song from this album.

Interesting facts about album:
During "Bounce Tour" band decided to play half acoustic show in Japan. They recorded it and wanted to release on DVD until.. they they heard it and decided that the result was only okay. DVD was never released. Jon wasn't in good vocal shape at this show. They re-recorded 5 songs in Amsterdam and asked Pat Leonard to help them. When they worked togheter project became much bigger and more interesting. Idea was to record acoustic versions but when they worked togheter they started thinking about this project in a different way. They throw out Amsterdam tracks and worked 23 days on this project (from August 21st).

About title: "The title feels so right, but it wasn't my idea for a time. My title was "At The Steps of Graceland" because twenty years and ninety millions records sold later, we're getting close to that strange territory. But that was somehow too thoughtful and intelligent title" - Jon Bon Jovi. Another title which band think about was "Strum As You Are".

About Patrick Leonard: "He's probably the best producer we've ever worked with.. I've already told Pat if he thinks we're doing the next album without him, he's crazy." - Jon Bon Jovi

At the time album was released, Jon had some problems with people from record company. He decided not to put 2 new songs on “This Left Feels Right” ("Thief Of Hearts" and "Last Man Standing") which were prepared to promote that album. Rummors are that Jon wanted to release Box-set after this CD and people from record company did't wanted to do this in a way Jon wanted. He was angry for them and throw out this 2 songs from CD.

Interesting facts about songs:
*Livin On A Prayer (with Alsou) - this version was played on Russian radio stations to promote the release
*Rumble in the House – it was written by Jon, Richie and Patrick Leonard for promotional spots (Arena Football). It's not a full song and it's not available anywhere.
*Temptation - is b-side from "Crush" record and could be on that collection but in 2003 they completly re-record this song. We dodn't know if they did it for "This Left Feels Right" or for "Box-set".

Source: Wikipedia.org, bonjovi.pl, drycounty.com, damnedtv, websites, interviews, etc.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT TO LET ME KNOW THAT YOU WANT REST VIDEOS WITH BON JOVI COLLECTION

---------------------------------------------------

What do you think with putting songs that wasn't recorded for Bon Jovi album but Jon sing it? I would put it on EXTRAS. Only stidio versions. For example:

This House Is Not For Sale
x 2016 Jon Bon Jovi - Turn Back Time

Burning Bridges
x2015 Jon Bon Jovi - Chinese Love Song
x2015 Jon Bon Jovi Beautiful Day Finding Neverland

The Circle + GH
x2009 Keep The Faith Oh Happy Day (with Washington DC Youth Choir)
x2009 Stand By Me - Andy, Jon Bon Jovi, Richie Sambora Friends
x2010 Everybody Hurts
x2010 Ray Davies - Celluloid Heroes (with Ray Davies)
x2011 Bon Jovi & Lea Michele - Can't Turn Your Loose
x2011 Bon Jovi & Lea Michele - Have A Little Faith In Me

Lost Highway
x2007 Jon Bon Jovi - Show Me The Way (with Sam Mc Clain)
x2007 My Way (with Paul Anka)
x2007 Who Says (RSVP)
x2006 Looking For a Love (with Sam Moore)

This Left Feels Right
x2003 Rumble In The House

Crush +Introspection +Sex Sells +OWN
x2001 I hope That I don't Fall
x2001 SOME ENCHANTED EVENING
I know that both fit better in Bounce collection but I've released Bounce collection

Destination Anywhere
x1998 Chris LeDoux With Jon Bon Jovi - Bang A Drum

These Days + CR
x1994 How Long Has This Been Going On (The Glory of Gershwin)
x1992/1994/1995 Please Come home For Christmas - I don't know yet if I want it put on KTF collection because of course it was first released in 1992 but as a single it was released in 1994/95 and it charted at this time + video
X1996 I Thank You
x1996 634-5789

Keep The Faith
x1991 Levon

New Jersey
x1989 House Of Fire
x1988 The Boys Are Back In Town

What do you think about it?
Any other missed songs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzsta View Post
You can also add hyperlinks on the video so that when we click on a song, we go direcrly at the minute/second that it starts.

On a different note, once I have time I want to try to do a big BJ mix, similar to some that exist in youtube, but better. Like, mixing many BJ songs to one coherent thing. Not easy but I will probably try.
Good idea but it take a lot of time so I will do this after I release all videos.
If you do this mix give us link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru View Post
O_O That's awesome!
couple of things:
1. Bounce title was about "my resiliency (my story), the resiliency of the band (over the years) and the resiliency of the country (9/11)"
2. Bounce writing process was between August 2001-May 2002...
Nice. I will add this.

Last edited by BonJovi100; 09-20-2018 at 01:43 PM..
Old 09-22-2018, 01:42 AM
Keep the Faith

THIS LEFT FEELS RIGHT COLLECTION
Old 10-09-2018, 01:24 AM
Keep the Faith

Added "Lost Highway" Collection
Old 10-27-2018, 10:40 AM
Keep the Faith

Added "The Circle" (+"Greatest Hits") Collection