Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ

Jon at Songwriters Hall of Fame Ceremony

General BJ Discussion

Old 06-18-2017, 04:03 PM
Jovi Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stranger11 View Post
I donīt care if he has grey hair or not but when I look at this pic from rehearsals, I want to tell him to just let it go.

It looks painful and I canīt believe singing like this is still fun for him.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVX00O9A...ken-by=bonjovi

I feel the same. Perhaps the strain and stress trying to sing is why he looks happier and better when he's not. I'd love to tell him it's OK to stop. But oh, so so hard to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 06-18-2017, 11:47 PM
Retired Super Moderator
Crush

Jon said on one of those Runaway tour shows he had stopped drinking and he's never had a really poor diet. I read some health magazine interview with him a few years ago and everything that made up his typical diet was what is considered healthy. He gave up smoking years ago. He hasn't eaten red meat since at least 1992.

My guess is that any physical problems go back to chronic pain from all his foot/leg/knee injuries. We all know he's allergic to "earth," and he probably has frequent headaches and problems from that. It's being human. It pretty much sucks to be mortal.
Old 06-20-2017, 06:45 PM
Jovi Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Jon said on one of those Runaway tour shows he had stopped drinking and he's never had a really poor diet. I read some health magazine interview with him a few years ago and everything that made up his typical diet was what is considered healthy. He gave up smoking years ago. He hasn't eaten red meat since at least 1992.

My guess is that any physical problems go back to chronic pain from all his foot/leg/knee injuries. We all know he's allergic to "earth," and he probably has frequent headaches and problems from that. It's being human. It pretty much sucks to be mortal.

The chronic pain is another idea for me too. This could also be why he doesn't move around on stage like he used to and he may be holding back to not injure himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk