Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ Mark Forums Read

Yasmin Mitri

NBJ - Everything Else

Old 08-11-2017, 02:14 AM
These Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by golittleperson View Post
Up until about 2 years ago I think - she still had in her Twitter description Richie Sambora X girlfriend or something similar to that. Like a lot of his ladies - it's attention - with the exception of Cher and Heather. I thought Sugar Daddy was a bit tongue in cheek but maybe in review - not so much.
When he talked about the song, he said that he was emotionally unavailable at the time but he still wanted to date, so basically he was just giving a heads up to potentials not to expect more - at least at that time.

So I think Sugar Daddy was a tongue-in-cheek way of saying something that he probably meant on some levels, but couldn't say in a more serious way without sounding like a misogynistic azzhole.

I'm not saying he's a misogynist or an azzhole, because I don't think he is. From what I can see, he seems to have a healthy respect and appreciation for people in general, and women in particular. But had he not overplayed it in Sugar Daddy he still might have come across that way to a lot of people.

Old 08-11-2017, 02:25 AM
These Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
The best thing about Heather is that she gave Richie a daughter that looks just like her! I think I can safely assume Ava is the best thing in Richie's life.
And I think it's safe to assume that Richie would most likely agree with both of those statements. Without batting an eye!