Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ

Could someone clearlify please?

General BJ Discussion

Old 10-15-2017, 03:29 AM
Jovi Fan

Default Could someone clearlify please?

Hi, my name is Aditya from India! I love Bon Jovi music but it is not easy to find out their music in here.

Recently I went to the biggest music store and could only find

One Wild Night
7800º Fahrenheit
Crush

I just bought the first one because it was the only one I didn't have. However, iTunes has provided everything about Bon Jovi.

I would like to know a couple of things from the following songs:

Does Anybody?

Rosie

Love Hurts

Sleep Alone

I found the first 3 on a random torrent file but it doesn't says from what album and the last one I think it sounds like a Cher's song... but the quality is horrible.

Please clarify the information about these songs

Old 10-15-2017, 03:38 AM
Retired Super Moderator
Crush

They are demos from the 80’s. Jon and Richie wrote many songs other people recorded like Cher with We All Sleep Alone and Does Anybody Ever Really Fall in Love Anymore (also recorded by Kane Roberts). Richie included Rosie on his first solo album. I don’t think Love Hurts made it past demo stage.

I’m bumping a thread to give you a bigger picture. Songs for/with other artists.

Last edited by Becky; 10-15-2017 at 03:44 AM..
Old 10-15-2017, 04:36 AM
Jovi Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
They are demos from the 80’s. Jon and Richie wrote many songs other people recorded like Cher with We All Sleep Alone and Does Anybody Ever Really Fall in Love Anymore (also recorded by Kane Roberts). Richie included Rosie on his first solo album. I don’t think Love Hurts made it past demo stage.

I’m bumping a thread to give you a bigger picture. Songs for/with other artists.
Becky dear, thanks a lot for helping me with those videos, but I was unable to watch them because they are not available on India
Old 10-15-2017, 01:30 PM
Posting everyday

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9Songs4U View Post
Hi, my name is Aditya from India! I love Bon Jovi music but it is not easy to find out their music in here.

One Wild Night
7800º Fahrenheit
Crush

I just bought the first one because it was the only one I didn't have. However, iTunes has provided everything about Bon Jovi.

Does Anybody?

Rosie

Love Hurts

Sleep Alone

I found the first 3 on a random torrent file but it doesn't says from what album and the last one I think it sounds like a Cher's song... but the quality is horrible.

Does Anybody Really Fall In Love Anymore, Rosie and Love Hurts were all demos for the New Jersey album and released on the New Jersey deluxe edition in 2014. Though the version of Does Anybody on that edition is a different demo than the one that's been among fans (and over Youtube) since infinity

We All Sleep Alone was written during (I think) the Slippery tour and given to Cher. The band actually performed it once as well:
Old 10-15-2017, 01:44 PM
The Distance

Quote:

One Wild Night
7800º Fahrenheit
Crush

Does Anybody?

Rosie

Love Hurts

Sleep Alone

You've mentioned quality a few times now and I'd like to just clarify that quality does vary... Unfortunately there are a handful of originals that are only available from Audience Bootleg Recordings or Listening Parties Etc... Fans were able to make some enhancements throughout the years or obtain different sources but a lot of stuff was never professionally released...

Fortunately, I think most stuff is better than average and quite enjoyable...

Sent from my HTCD160LVW using Tapatalk
Old 10-15-2017, 03:11 PM
Jovi Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdkopper View Post
You've mentioned quality a few times now and I'd like to just clarify that quality does vary... Unfortunately there are a handful of originals that are only available from Audience Bootleg Recordings or Listening Parties Etc... Fans were able to make some enhancements throughout the years or obtain different sources but a lot of stuff was never professionally released...

Fortunately, I think most stuff is better than average and quite enjoyable...

I agree with you, but I was referring about the demos. Could you recommend some youtube channels that may have some bootlegs in good quality?
Old 10-15-2017, 05:10 PM
Posting everyday

Quote:
I agree with you, but I was referring about the demos. Could you recommend some youtube channels that may have some bootlegs in good quality?
https://www.youtube.com/user/hAnD90
https://www.youtube.com/user/DamnedTelevision
https://www.youtube.com/user/PabloSantaFe87
Old 10-15-2017, 05:15 PM
The Distance

My top 3 as well...

Old 10-16-2017, 03:45 AM
Jovi Fan

Wow thanks! I told my father there was something wrong with my PC, so he took it to the tech for me, so finally I am able to watch most of the videos... he said that maybe there was something wrong with the Proxy?? I am a completely idiot at systems. It looks like Damned Television and Hand90 has a lot of material. I wish I could find out the concert for VH1 2000?? I am not sure about it through P2P I find the edited version but it does not have never say goodbye

Well, I just finished my high school and now I'm thinking about what to study next... and I got obsessed with the fantastic job that this two people Damned Television and Hand90 did with some of their videos that I want to learn how to do that on my own

Good news! My mom just get the Crush record for me... I have no idea where it is from... it has 2 discs! I am so exited and once again, thank you very very much from the bottom of my heart for the welcome that you have gave in to me I have learned a lot with all of you