General BJ Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2021, 07:10 PM
Wanted Dead or Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdkopper View Post
Are you ?

Sent from my SM-A015V using Tapatalk
You sound just as childish and ridiculous as your former president's tweets.
Old 12-19-2021, 07:29 PM
Undiscovered Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdkopper View Post
Breathe.

Richie is a public figure and someone posted an Instagram pic with him a 4 young girls with no real explanation besides "Thanks for having us, you're such an inspiration"

The girls are young and dressed a little provocatively... Richie is wearing a top hat, leppard jacket and jeans that an 18 year old would wear...

So yeah, it's going to spark conversation. Welcome to a social media world. People bashed President Trump for 4 years calling him every name in the book, yet that was okay... Now you have a bent hard on because someone called out Richie...

We all know Richie isn't breaking any laws so clam down.

I think most people aren't disappointed with Richie's decisions in leaving Jon... But I think we had higher expectations with what he was going to do in the future.

I anticipated more of an Eric Clapton, George Harrison type of legendary artist, putting out some real classic bluesy music...

Instead, almost 10 years later, we got a clown and sloppy RSO garbage.

Sent from my SM-A015V using Tapatalk
I think you're the one who needs to breathe and get over your hate obsession with Sambora because he left the band.

Just because he's a public figure does not mean you can or should make LIBELOUS FALSE accusations against the guy.

Richie is an inspiration to a lot of musicians. Considering you're a Bon Jovi fan I would think that wouldn't be shocking to you!

The band's name is The Pumps.
How are they dressed "provocatively"...WTF???? Please tell me what is provocative about the way they're dressed.

Now we have a problem with Richie's clothes? Do you even know this guy? He has ALWAYS dressed in funky hats, shirts and jeans. Would you like me to post pics for you? I will if need be.

Trump is your comparison??? Wow. Trump is a POS who has a long record of sexual harassment, at the very least. See Access Hollywood video for proof out of the POS's own mouth. I won't even go into the rest of it because this is not the place for that topic.

Yes I agree that Richie is not breaking any laws! Hence why I came on here in the first place! Tell your sidekick that. She is the one who made the libelous accusation against Richie... and Jon I might add.

And just because Richie isn't doing what YOU want with HIS life is no reason for any of this vitriol.
He can do whatever he damn well pleases just as you can.
Don't like it? Don't buy it. Some of us do like it.

I don't like Jon and friends. You know what I do? I just don't buy it or go to the shows. I don't resort to making libelous accusations against him.

Is it so hard for you to admit that what she said is just WRONG?
Just unbelievable.
Old 12-20-2021, 01:31 AM
This Post Feels Right

Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi

Holy hell. Closing this thread. Cripes people.
Closed Thread

Tags
richie sambora