Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ Mark Forums Read
 

Track Rankings: New Jersey

General BJ Discussion


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 11-22-2008, 02:20 AM
superkid's Avatar
superkid superkid is offline
Senior Member
Blame it on the love of posting
 
Join Date: 20 Apr 2008
Location: Minnesota, USA
Gender: male
Posts: 1,133
Default

12- Wild is the Wind
11- Blood on Blood
10- Stick to your guns
9- Lay your Hands on Me
8- Bad Medicine
7- Born to be my Baby
6- 99 in the Shade
5- I'll Be There for you
4- Living in Sin
3- Ride cowboy Ride
2- Homebound Train
1- Love for Sale
Reply With Quote

  #32  
Old 11-22-2008, 01:33 PM
jade4jovi's Avatar
jade4jovi jade4jovi is offline
Senior Member
Blaze of Posting
 
Join Date: 05 Oct 2003
Location: In your dreams...
Age: 35
Gender: female
Posts: 9,461
Send a message via MSN to jade4jovi
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Walrus View Post
Everyone who's put Homebound Train above Bad Medicine = awesome
It's an AWESOME song! Underrated IMO.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 11-27-2008, 06:15 PM
Savvi's Avatar
Savvi Savvi is offline
Senior Member
Jovi Freak
 
Join Date: 17 Apr 2008
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Age: 35
Gender: male
Posts: 3,679
Default

New Jersey Results

Final Rankings
01. Blood On Blood = 236
02. Ill Be There For You = 212
03. Wild Is The Wind = 207
04. Living In Sin = 199
05. Born To Be My Baby = 196
06. Stick To Your Guns = 183
07. Lay Your Hands On Me = 164
08. Bad Medicine = 153
09. Homebound Train = 97
10. 99 In The Shade = 86
11. Love For Sale = 78
12. Ride Cowboy Ride = 58

Received Zero Points
1 Time = Homebound Train, Love For Sale

Received Maximum Points
9 Times = Blood On Blood
4 Times = Ill Be There For You, Stick To Your Guns
3 Times = Living In Sin
2 Times = Wild Is The Wind
1 Time = Born To Be My Baby, Lay Your Hands On Me

Average Vote*
01. Blood On Blood = 9.8
02. Ill Be There For You = 8.8
03. Wild Is The Wind = 8.6
04. Living In Sin = 8.3
05. Born To Be My Baby = 8.2
06. Stick To Your Guns = 7.6
07. Lay Your Hands On Me = 6.8
08. Bad Medicine = 6.4
09. Homebound Train = 4.0
10. 99 In The Shade = 3.6
11. Love For Sale = 3.3
12. Ride Cowboy Ride = 2.4

Percentage**
01. Blood On Blood = 81.9%
02. Ill Be There For You = 73.6%
03. Wild Is The Wind = 71.9%
04. Living In Sin = 69.1%
05. Born To Be My Baby = 68.1%
06. Stick To Your Guns = 63.5%
07. Lay Your Hands On Me = 56.9%
08. Bad Medicine = 53.1%
09. Homebound Train = 33.7%
10. 99 In The Shade = 29.9%
11. Love For Sale = 27.1%
12. Ride Cowboy Ride = 20.1%
* Average Vote is the total score of each track, divided by the amount of voters who voted in the current round.
** A songs percentage is the score of each track, divided by the highest possible score them multiplied by 100. i.e this rounds highest possible score is 225 (15x15 [highest score multiplied by amount of voters]). The percentage values allow us to compare the songs from this album, with those of other albums.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TOP 20 SONGS SO FAR
01. Runaway
02. Dry County
03. Keep The Faith
04. Blood On Blood
05. Only Lonely
06. Its My Life
07. Just Older
08. In These Arms
09. The Hardest Part Is The Night
10. One Wild Night
11. Have a Nice Day
12. Shot Through The Heart
13. Two Story Town
14. I Believe
15. Ill Be There For You
16. Wild Is The Wind
17. Last Man Standing
18. Bed Of Roses
19. Living In Sin
20. Born To Be My Baby

BOTTOM 20 SONGS SO FAR
01. She's A Mystery
02. I Could Make A Living Out Of Lovin You
03. Wildflower
04. Ride Cowboy Ride
05. Woman In Love
06. (I Don’t Wanna Fall) Into The Fire
07. Love For Sale
08. These Open Arms
09. Secret Dreams
10. I Got The Girl
11. Save The World
12. Unbreakable
13. 99 In The Shade
14. Little Bit Of Soul
15. Come Back
16. Homebound Train
17. Blame It On The Love Of Rock N Roll
18. Complicated
19. Get Ready
20. I Want You
__________________
Anthony

Perth - January 25, 2008
Perth - December 8, 2010
Sydney - December 17, 2010
Sydney - December 19, 2010 (I Believe!!!)

East Rutherford - July 25, 2013
Melbourne - December 7, 2013
Melbourne - December 8, 2013
Perth - December 12, 2013

Sydney - December 8, 2018
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 11-27-2008, 06:29 PM
zero_zero_UFO's Avatar
zero_zero_UFO zero_zero_UFO is offline
Senior Member
Posting Always
 
Join Date: 01 Sep 2005
Location: England
Age: 41
Gender: female
Posts: 2,224
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savvi View Post
TOP 20 SONGS SO FAR
01. Runaway
02. Dry County
03. Keep The Faith
04. Blood On Blood
05. Only Lonely
06. Its My Life
07. Just Older
08. In These Arms
09. The Hardest Part Is The Night
10. One Wild Night
11. Have a Nice Day
12. Shot Through The Heart
13. Two Story Town
14. I Believe
15. Ill Be There For You
16. Wild Is The Wind
17. Last Man Standing
18. Bed Of Roses
19. Living In Sin
20. Born To Be My Baby

BOTTOM 20 SONGS SO FAR
01. She's A Mystery
02. I Could Make A Living Out Of Lovin You
03. Wildflower
04. Ride Cowboy Ride
05. Woman In Love
06. (I Donít Wanna Fall) Into The Fire
07. Love For Sale
08. These Open Arms
09. Secret Dreams
10. I Got The Girl
11. Save The World
12. Unbreakable
13. 99 In The Shade
14. Little Bit Of Soul
15. Come Back
16. Homebound Train
17. Blame It On The Love Of Rock N Roll
18. Complicated
19. Get Ready
20. I Want You
interesting list.
not moaning about your scheme of doing this because i enjoy doing it and it's a good idea, but it's highly flawed. Runaway was on a relatively weak album so it ends up on top...while Homebound train ends up in bottom 20 because its on an amazing album....And HAND is never in the top 20 bon jovi songs! :P

i guess there isn't really a fair way of doing it without just having a personal list. because there are always going to be decisions in a vote you don't agree with....
__________________
Gabba Gabba Hey
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 11-27-2008, 06:34 PM
Savvi's Avatar
Savvi Savvi is offline
Senior Member
Jovi Freak
 
Join Date: 17 Apr 2008
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Age: 35
Gender: male
Posts: 3,679
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero_zero_UFO View Post
interesting list.
not moaning about your scheme of doing this because i enjoy doing it and it's a good idea, but it's highly flawed. Runaway was on a relatively weak album so it ends up on top...while Homebound train ends up in bottom 20 because its on an amazing album....And HAND is never in the top 20 bon jovi songs! :P

i guess there isn't really a fair way of doing it without just having a personal list. because there are always going to be decisions in a vote you don't agree with....
Yeah I agree with you on that and i see how it is flawed. Ive been trying hard to think of a way to make it fair and the only idea ive come up with is to divide the final list of songs into say groups of 20 (i.e the top 20 songs is one group, then the next 20 is another, etc etc) and then we vote again on the new lists. But that is time consuming and it will fill out up the boards with a load of annoying threads lol. Plus it will get old n boring after a while. Other than that the only option is to scrap the Top & Bottom lists?

Having said that... I think Have A Nice Day and Homebound Train deserve the places they got lol XD
__________________
Anthony

Perth - January 25, 2008
Perth - December 8, 2010
Sydney - December 17, 2010
Sydney - December 19, 2010 (I Believe!!!)

East Rutherford - July 25, 2013
Melbourne - December 7, 2013
Melbourne - December 8, 2013
Perth - December 12, 2013

Sydney - December 8, 2018
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 11-27-2008, 06:51 PM
zero_zero_UFO's Avatar
zero_zero_UFO zero_zero_UFO is offline
Senior Member
Posting Always
 
Join Date: 01 Sep 2005
Location: England
Age: 41
Gender: female
Posts: 2,224
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savvi View Post
Yeah I agree with you on that and i see how it is flawed. Ive been trying hard to think of a way to make it fair and the only idea ive come up with is to divide the final list of songs into say groups of 20 (i.e the top 20 songs is one group, then the next 20 is another, etc etc) and then we vote again on the new lists. But that is time consuming and it will fill out up the boards with a load of annoying threads lol. Plus it will get old n boring after a while. Other than that the only option is to scrap the Top & Bottom lists?
It's true i have been trying to think of someway of doing it, but there is literally none.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savvi View Post
Having said that... I think Have A Nice Day and Homebound Train deserve the places they got lol XD
Homebound train is awesome! You are wrong! Bad Fan
__________________
Gabba Gabba Hey
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 11-27-2008, 07:23 PM
Captain Walrus's Avatar
Captain Walrus Captain Walrus is offline
Moderator
Tokyo Road
 
Join Date: 03 Aug 2002
Location: West Sussex, UK
Age: 37
Gender: male
Posts: 11,391
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero_zero_UFO View Post
interesting list.
not moaning about your scheme of doing this because i enjoy doing it and it's a good idea, but it's highly flawed. Runaway was on a relatively weak album so it ends up on top...while Homebound train ends up in bottom 20 because its on an amazing album....And HAND is never in the top 20 bon jovi songs! :P

i guess there isn't really a fair way of doing it without just having a personal list. because there are always going to be decisions in a vote you don't agree with....
Yeah, I've noticed this too. As well as the way Savvi mentioned, the only other way I could think of to do it (which it's a bit too late for now) is that in addition to ranking each song from favourite to least favourite, we also use that list to rate each song out of either 5 or 10, and work it out like that, but like I said, it's a bit late for that now
__________________


Sometimes you can just lay down
You can play the game
You can take the cards that they deal ya
And you can just pretend it's all over
BUT NOT ME!!!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
new jersey (album)

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11.
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.