Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Should Bon Jovi Tour again in 2022? After April? (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70895)

Thinny 04-18-2022 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joloriquelme (Post 1279173)
There's also responsability from David Bryan and Tico Torres on this catastrophe..

They also know that if Jon stops so does their income...

prayer_84 04-18-2022 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by musiccritic101 (Post 1279180)
I wonder what Jon thinks about all the latest press articles regarding the condition of his voice. He's likely ignoring the reports and acting like nothings wrong or his ego is badly bruised.

Jon is well aware of his current situation, it has to be affecting him to a certain degree, it's a long shot but maybe all the bad reviews and articles about his voice finally lit a fire under his ass to consider getting a new vocal coach or pursing a stricter vocal re-training regime before the 40th anniversary tour.

Jon Bon Jovi - Singers Then and Now
Maybe this guy?

B.J. Always 04-25-2022 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prayer_84 (Post 1279183)

I saw that and the guy did really seem to know what he was talking about. However, he didn't seem too convinced that Jon was willing to put in the effort to repair his voice.

blazeofglory 05-02-2022 02:40 AM

In the background of the TikTok video the band just shared it says “Bon Jovi World Tour 2022”. Dunno if that means they’re gonna announce more tour dates soon or if it’s just Americans thinking the US = the world or if they just wrote that because it sounds cooler or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Litneg 05-02-2022 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blazeofglory (Post 1279779)
In the background of the TikTok video the band just shared it says “Bon Jovi World Tour 2022”. Dunno if that means they’re gonna announce more tour dates soon or if it’s just Americans thinking the US = the world or if they just wrote that because it sounds cooler or something.

Hopefully world doesn't means US. That ideal is disgusting 🤦🏻*♂️.

Also the design of the name "Bon Jovi" is brand new too, ain't it?

blazeofglory 05-02-2022 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Litneg (Post 1279780)
Hopefully world doesn't means US. That ideal is disgusting [emoji1750]*[emoji3603].

Also the design of the name "Bon Jovi" is brand new too, ain't it?

I initially thought it was the design from the Limitless single cover but I just checked and it’s actually a bit different, so I suppose it is new!

LeaJovi 05-03-2022 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joloriquelme (Post 1279173)
Aaaand...

There's also responsability from David Bryan and Tico Torres on this catastrophe.

Both know the man from 35+ years ago.

I am pretty sure they aren't deaf and they can listen clearly a man that can't sing anymore.

The just could talk to the man and say to him: "Hey Jon, please, stop."

They were always just employees dude, what do you want them to do? Let's just stop that charade, it's been too long.

BD135 05-07-2022 02:08 PM

I don't think he should tour big arenas if his voice is that bad. He may take a break for a while and come back and do theaters with acoustic versions of songs that he can handle. On the other hand, people should be aware of how a future concert is likely to be. If they are still willing to pay for it...

Walleris 05-07-2022 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BD135 (Post 1279974)
I don't think he should tour big arenas if his voice is that bad. He may take a break for a while and come back and do theaters with acoustic versions of songs that he can handle. On the other hand, people should be aware of how a future concert is likely to be. If they are still willing to pay for it...

People need to realize that acoustic versions in small venues expose a weak voice like Jon's way more than a full arena with lots of echo and screaming fans.

The reason why Jon's 2020-21 solo acoustic shows didn't sound as bad is because those didn't have Jon's 2022 voice. And while he would be able to give a slightly vocally easier set on those shows (vs. normal arena shows), he would still have to do Prayer 94 or some version of Wanted. He would sound even more atrocious.

Rdkopper 05-07-2022 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walleris (Post 1279980)
People need to realize that acoustic versions in small venues expose a weak voice like Jon's way more than a full arena with lots of echo and screaming fans.

The reason why Jon's 2020-21 solo acoustic shows didn't sound as bad is because those didn't have Jon's 2022 voice. And while he would be able to give a slightly vocally easier set on those shows (vs. normal arena shows), he would still have to do Prayer 94 or some version of Wanted. He would sound even more atrocious.

100% Agree... The acoustic shows will he worse

Sent from my SM-A015V using Tapatalk