Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ

2020: The New Album

New Bon Jovi Releases

Old 10-25-2020, 03:49 PM
The Distance

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi View Post

I think they played Who Says You Cant Go Home, Prayer and Do What You Can.

here Who Says You Cant Go Home

Here Do What You Can
Now this was a complete disaster. Jon really needs to stop doing these. And hopefully this is a wake up call for the future. There is only 9 days to the election so it's not even worth talking about anymore.

I know most people want to believe that Biden is the majority because that's what the Media wants you to believe but when you read the YouTube comments and see the amount of people who came out to this, you really get a true indication of reality.

Jon is just getting destroyed. GET OUT OF POLITICS JBJ!

Sent from my SM-A015V using Tapatalk
Old 10-25-2020, 03:51 PM
This Post Feels Right

Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi

How many times do you need to be told people don't want to talk about politics and "what the media isn't telling you" in threads like these, man? Create your own thread, go nuts with it but please leave it out of here.
Old 10-25-2020, 04:22 PM
The Distance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_jovi View Post
How many times do you need to be told people don't want to talk about politics and "what the media isn't telling you" in threads like these, man? Create your own thread, go nuts with it but please leave it out of here.
Come on man. It's kinda difficult considering where we are and who JBJ is.

I'm simply just responding to a post... that happened to be a campaign event. It doesnt need a separate thread.

All we talk about is why albums don't sell, Jon's legacy, how he doesn't promote right, etc. This was just another notable mention of what he does wrong.

Trust me, I don't want to read comments stating that Jon and Bruce should leave the country... As a fan, that sucks.

Old 10-25-2020, 04:25 PM
Dry County

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdkopper View Post
Now this was a complete disaster. Jon really needs to stop doing these. And hopefully this is a wake up call for the future. There is only 9 days to the election so it's not even worth talking about anymore.

I know most people want to believe that Biden is the majority because that's what the Media wants you to believe but when you read the YouTube comments and see the amount of people who came out to this, you really get a true indication of reality.

Without wanting to get into politics myself, I believe only one man is being destroyed right now, and I hope I'm right about which one it is
Old 10-25-2020, 04:30 PM
Jovi FANatic

Send a message via AIM to Adam D

Not getting into a political discussion, but anyone that "destroys" Jon, or says he should leave the country for supporting whomever he wants in the election, is a waste of time, and not worth conversing with in the first place.

There are trolls everywhere, ignore them.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
Slippery When Wet
The Circle
Crush
Have A Nice Day
Lost Highway
What About Now
Bounce
7800 Fahrenheit
Bon Jovi

"Each song played was just another example of how ingenious these guys are at writing choruses that make you feel like there’s a big game tomorrow, that you’re the underdog, and that you’re going to win."

Last edited by Adam D; 10-25-2020 at 04:33 PM..
Old 10-25-2020, 04:45 PM
Jovi Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam D View Post
Not getting into a political discussion, but anyone that "destroys" Jon, or says he should leave the country for supporting whomever he wants in the election, is a waste of time, and not worth conversing with in the first place.

There are trolls everywhere, ignore them.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Definitely Adam!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-25-2020, 04:49 PM
This Post Feels Right

Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdkopper View Post

He made you say "I know most people want to believe that Biden is the majority because that's what the Media wants you to believe but when you read the YouTube comments and see the amount of people who came out to this, you really get a true indication of reality."?

Keep that crap off the boards or talk about it in threads about that. Mods are getting real tired of complaints. You're a grown man, please stop.
Old 10-25-2020, 06:23 PM
Price of posting

Politics aside, it may not have been a good performance, but it hasn't been that terrible either. Glad to see Jon playing outdoors even if it's only for 14 people. This is much better than a prerecorded performance at home.
Old 10-26-2020, 04:22 AM
Blaze of Posting

Quote:
But think of all the bonehead moves the label forced on the band single release wise. We got All About Loving You over The Distance. There's no wrong or right answer for what will work with the general public with a band that hasn't had much success with a new song in 13 years.
I get that. Nowadays it really wouldn't be about appealing to the general public but more of appealing to their own fan base, getting those that are on the fence to jump back over. It's pretty obvious Jon doesn't think much of either Beautiful drug or Luv Can, but the fans do. I can only imagine the songs that were left off. We Don't Run is the closest thing to an anthem they've made in a while, it was wasted on Burning Bridges with no promo instead of being the first single of THINFS. Relegating one of the most beautiful love songs he's written "Real Love" to bonus track status. Some of those choices while many may not agree with me, I just think what Jon calls "dumb rock songs" and "boy/girl songs" would connect a lot more with his fan base.
Old 10-26-2020, 06:30 AM
Livin' on a Post

Quote:
Not touring the album because the title of the tour might confuse people is ridiculous.
I beg to differ. The 2021/22 2020 World Tour? Nah, needs to be sacked off.

The songs are so relevant to this year that in a year or two nobody will care for this album. I'm already down to just one track getting rotation and that's a bonus track. I think once this year is over, everything associated with the album should be left in the year it was named after.

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

@JayChapperz

Last edited by James_86; 10-26-2020 at 06:38 AM..

Tags
2020 (album)