Home Register Members FAQ

Richie Sambora!!!

General BJ Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2021, 08:59 PM
Undiscovered Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_jovi View Post
All due respect, you have 19 posts here since joining in 2014. You're not wrong in that people are acting inappropriately and it's being taken care of as fast as we can, but if you want to help make the board better feel free to post more, add to conversations. There aren't even may active posters so finding people to give up their time to deal with stuff on a dead board is easier said than done.
All due respect to you, I've read here for much longer than when I signed up and this is one of the reasons I've only posted here a few times. You get attacked, harassed and have to deal with people like that one. I don't have the time or patience with this sh!t anymore especially on a daily/weekly basis.

Also there's no band anymore to speak of, IMO. I look in here mostly for old stuff like HAND's videos, info about old shows, etc.
This Richie thread is nothing but bashing the guy. It's sickening.

I do feel sorry for you having to deal with this. You shouldn't have to. Stunning that supposed ADULTS don't know enough to not say things like that on the internet.
Old 12-18-2021, 10:44 PM
Jovi Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoviCrush View Post
Stunning that supposed ADULTS don't know enough to not say things like that on the internet.
Welcome to the internet. I blame the AOL. (Zoomers won't know )

So much of internet is all about being dickheads towards other people it almost feels normal. Not that it should be normal and not that I like it. But this is where we have come to. The peak of western civilization is behind us, the average IQ started dropping a long time ago and we as culture are feasting on tearing it down almost on all fronts. All in the name of good, of course.

Inevitable sure, but sad nonetheless.
Old 12-18-2021, 10:53 PM
Jovi Freak

I was sorta kidding... you take things way too seriously... You're boring.
Old 12-18-2021, 11:08 PM
The Distance

I haven't been on in a few days so maybe I missed some deleted conversations but no one is calling anyone in the band a pedophile.

However Richie did kinda paint his own picture with dating younger girls...

When Richie started dating Orianthi, I head the question asked in several interviews "How young would you date?" and Richie's answer was, "as long as they are older then my daughter"... His daughter was 19 at that time so... I remember the person interviewing him (maybe it was Howard) say "that's fair enough"...

I honestly don't know what the big deal is. I get large age gaps aren't as common but it does happen. The dudes a rich rock star so good for him... my only gripe would be, if he was dating a much younger girl, he shouldn't flaunt it publicly... I felt when he was with Oranthi, he kinda paraded her around like she was a trophy girl. Like it was 1988 again and that was him a Cher.

Sent from my SM-A015V using Tapatalk
Old 12-18-2021, 11:26 PM
Undiscovered Posts

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru View Post
I was sorta kidding... you take things way too seriously... You're boring.
Sorta kidding? Right. I'd rather be serious and boring than a LIBELOUS troll.

Food for thought:

You never know who's reading what you write on here.

Peru's defamation laws:

Defamation
Defamation is defined as the action of publicly attributing and disseminating a fact, quality or conduct to another person that may damage his or her honor or reputation.542

Defamation is punishable by a maximum of two years imprisonment and a fine of 30 to 120 penalty-days.543 If defamation is “calumnious,” meaning that it falsely attributes a felony to someone else, the penalty is between one to two years of imprisonment and 90 to 120 penalty-days. If defamation is committed using a publicly available source or media (i.e., through a book, the press or other social media), the penalty ranges between one to three years of imprisonment and 120 to 365 penalty-days.
Old 12-18-2021, 11:35 PM
Jovi Freak

Now... this is funny! >_< jajaja...
Old 12-18-2021, 11:44 PM
Undiscovered Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdkopper View Post
I haven't been on in a few days so maybe I missed some deleted conversations but no one is calling anyone in the band a pedophile.

However Richie did kinda paint his own picture with dating younger girls...

When Richie started dating Orianthi, I head the question asked in several interviews "How young would you date?" and Richie's answer was, "as long as they are older then my daughter"... His daughter was 19 at that time so... I remember the person interviewing him (maybe it was Howard) say "that's fair enough"...

I honestly don't know what the big deal is. I get large age gaps aren't as common but it does happen. The dudes a rich rock star so good for him... my only gripe would be, if he was dating a much younger girl, he shouldn't flaunt it publicly... I felt when he was with Oranthi, he kinda paraded her around like she was a trophy girl. Like it was 1988 again and that was him a Cher.

And it continues....
But that's EXACTLY what she called him and JON and here you are posting it again.
For the record, in the interview you spoke of which was with Howard Stern, he said 10 years older. Not that it matters because apparently it's okay when all these celebs do it but just not Richie.
Orianthi was and is a woman not a "girl". See the difference? If not Google is your friend.
He didn't parade her around either. They were doing shows.
You guys just don't like the guy because he left Jon almighty...we all get it but you don't need to make false libelous accusations.
Old 12-18-2021, 11:46 PM
Undiscovered Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru View Post
Now... this is funny! >_< jajaja...
Keep laughing.
Old 12-19-2021, 12:37 AM
Price of posting

JoviCrush has a valid point, but we must stop this discussion as well. Come on guys, let's move on with a little more optimism.
Old 12-19-2021, 12:53 AM
The Distance

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoviCrush View Post
And it continues....

But that's EXACTLY what she called him and JON and here you are posting it again.

For the record, in the interview you spoke of which was with Howard Stern, he said 10 years older. Not that it matters because apparently it's okay when all these celebs do it but just not Richie.

Orianthi was and is a woman not a "girl". See the difference? If not Google is your friend.

He didn't parade her around either. They were doing shows.

You guys just don't like the guy because he left Jon almighty...we all get it but you don't need to make false libelous accusations.
Breathe.

Richie is a public figure and someone posted an Instagram pic with him a 4 young girls with no real explanation besides "Thanks for having us, you're such an inspiration"

The girls are young and dressed a little provocatively... Richie is wearing a top hat, leppard jacket and jeans that an 18 year old would wear...

So yeah, it's going to spark conversation. Welcome to a social media world. People bashed President Trump for 4 years calling him every name in the book, yet that was okay... Now you have a bent hard on because someone called out Richie...

We all know Richie isn't breaking any laws so clam down.

I think most people aren't disappointed with Richie's decisions in leaving Jon... But I think we had higher expectations with what he was going to do in the future.

I anticipated more of an Eric Clapton, George Harrison type of legendary artist, putting out some real classic bluesy music...

Instead, almost 10 years later, we got a clown and sloppy RSO garbage.

Last edited by Rdkopper; 12-19-2021 at 12:57 AM..
Closed Thread

Tags
richie sambora